Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timberland Men's Mt. Kisco Slip-On Loafer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 21, 2014
The only thing keeping me from giving these great shoes a 5 star rating is the sole cushion. Simply put it is too thin. Otherwise, the shoes are great. The feature I like best is how easy these shoes are to get on. I recommend them highly.
on June 13, 2013
Fit is true to size(13D). I just received the Timberland Mt Kisco slip-on shoes(black) and they are of very high quality. I expect years of wear. They're extremely comfortable. I plan to purchase the other color also.
on July 15, 2013
This is one of my favorite shoes I ever owned. It's so comfortable and stylish to a point I only choose them to wear everyday at work. I owned many Timberland shoes in the past, and they made differently. Some of them I couldn't wear them for long time and feel tired easily. However, this Mt. Kisco is Anti-fatigue actually I wear them all day long, walking around without even feeling tired at all. Excellent shoes! In fact I was just about to pick another pair of these Mt Kisco shoes in different color.
on January 24, 2014
I'm a an ER nurse (or murse if you prefer) and on my feet for abt 12 hours straight. I found some years ago my feet feel better after 12hrs in Timberland hiking boots than 12hrs in running shoes. After 7 years and thousands of miles (in the mountains and in the hospital) my boots were wearing out. I wanted something that I could slip off for the ~27 seconds I get to sit down now and then and let my feet air out.

First night with the Kiscoes I brought a 2nd pair of shoes... new shoes generally require some breaking in. Not with these. My feet felt GREAT from day one. Now I have shoes that I can wipe the blood off of and they are super comfortable as well.
on April 7, 2014
I intend on wearing these shoes 4 out of 5 days of the week and so far they feel like they will hold up well. The back of the shoe did rub against my ankle at first, but it appears to be going away or I'm getting used to it. Solid shoe, wish I had bought 2.
on March 6, 2014
I work as a respiratory therapist in a hospital and being on my feet all day I need very supportive shoes. These shoes fit as expected and are very comfortable. I would put them on par with dansko clogs.
on March 14, 2014
I really loved my Clarks Bisbee's, but Clarks stopped making them. I've have searching for almost 2 years (going through many unhappy purchases) trying to find a nice loafer. I'll be buying the brown pair as well.
on February 6, 2015
These are the best work shoes I've ever bought. I'm in the home service industry and I'm on my feet all day, most days for 12 hrs. I've bought every options of shoes from lighter boots, heavy/durable boots, straight black name brand tennis shoes; nothing was able to hold up and be comfortable. My feet would always start being exhausted by the end of the day, I'd just want to take my shoes off and rub my foot on something to make it feel better.
I wear these all day, the quality is phenomenal, the durability was a surprise, and the comfort is and was unbelievable.

I read a review when I was going to purchase these and it stated that with new shoes you always have that break in period, only being able to wear any new shoe for a short period of time. NOT the case with these. I wore these all day long from day one and never had worn out tired feet.

If you have a job requiring you to be on your feet all day, this is the shoe for you. Even if you're looking for a solid comfortable pair of shoe, these are the shoes for you. I never knew I could love my work shoes, but I can now say I will never own another pair.
on August 2, 2014
I work in New York City, and walk everywhere. This boot is fantastic! Stylish, comfortable and versatile, I can wear it with a dress or pants, day or night, and it looks great. My feet don't hurt at the end of the day either! I have somewhat wide feet, so this boot is good if your feet are a little on the wider side. And Timberland is an eco-friendly brand, which makes it even better. Highly recommended.
on November 16, 2013
I was so happy when ordered this Timberland Ankle Boot 7.5 M US for my sister, because of always trust to Timberland quality but how it could happen ....you send a pair with different fit, one is tight fit another is loose....
difference is about 2- 3 cm.
I am a man, I couldn't check it myself before send it on October 30 to Kazakhstan/14.000km/ yesterday she received it after waiting about 2 month.....from purchase date to receive date... 29 September-22 November
great gift..can not wear.can not sell...cannot change...cannot return...cannot throw away
unimaginable frustration.
I can't describe my feelings. it is awful!
Elite Hero - Amazon Marketplace
Nov 22
to me
Dear Alex,

I cannot say and I know there is no enough apologies for the trouble
we have caused you and your sister.
What was intended to be a gracious gift turned to be a big
disappointment. Feeling bad is an understatement
to this and I cannot object to what you are feeling. Please let me go
ahead and reach our concerned department
regarding this and I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

My deepest apologies once again.

Very Respectfully,