Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 3, 2012
These arm warmers fit perfectly, and the elastic upper end keeps the arm warmer in place for even the longest rides. One note though that the colors are not as shown in the product picture. Actually the majority of the sleeve is black, and the part by the bicep is red. Awesome product!
on September 24, 2013
after years of riding in long sleeve jerseys, i decided to get leg and arm warmers to stow in the back pockets of my short-sleeve jerseys and i should have done it sooner. when fall arrives around here, depending on the time of day and with the permanent breeze off the mountains, riding can be chilly, even with direct sunlight. so this purchase has already saved me a couple times. the convenience of slipping on the arm and leg warmers is invaluable. my luck with pearl izumi fit continues-the length is correct,and the compression of the material feels good. the best part was the price-compared to other bike product sites this was by far the best deal out there.
on October 21, 2014
These arm warmers are the thing to wear when your ride starts or finishes in 40 degree F weather. They have just the right amount of insulation so they fold nicely into your jersey pocket mid ride. The elbow area is fitted so they aren't too tight, but they don't sag. The wrist end is snug and lays under your glove. My shirt sleeve size is 34" so I have the Large. The top end (on me) goes almost up to my shoulder. The top band has rubbery grip stuff that prevents slippage. The blue color usually matches my kit.
On me:
The grip stuff pulls on the hair on my upper arms but I don't notice it once I get rolling. I work out a bit, so the upper arm area is bit tight, but not like a tourniquet. Stretching out this area by hand seems to help relieve this.
PI items make up almost all my kit. They run a bit small, but they are well made.
on February 16, 2015
The Pearl Izumi arm warmers arrived on time. When I tried them on (size Medium) they were too tight for me to wear comfortably. I am not a big person and I was surprised by how tight they were. I sized them correctly according to the Pearl Izumi web site. Unfortunately I had to return them to Amazon.
on August 18, 2013
Keep you cool. Fit great. Nice looking and great price. I'm 5'5", 130 lbs and size small fits me well. It might appear tight at first but I don't even feel it when I ride my bike. Highly recommended.
on January 1, 2013
I am 6'2" and 175lbs. I got the small and they fit perfectly. No gap between the jersey and warmer and they come down to my wrist. Very warm, too.
55 comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2013
Look on pearl Izumi's website before order for sizing info, I'm glad I did. These are very warm and look great.
on October 18, 2014
Great for the fall season. Recently did an 85 mile club ride with these, followed up the next week with the 68 mile Tour of Battenkill course near Saratoga, NY. I have also been using them on my morning commutes from time to time.

I mention these rides because generally they start out in chilly temperatures that gradually turn more moderate, while my body temperature naturally increases from the work I'm putting in; these were very comfortable, kept them on the entire time.

Occasionally they feel a bit too warm if the weather is not as chilly as anticipated, but in these cases they can be pulled off with ease and stored in a jersey pocket.
on May 19, 2016
These are a great product, but as others have noted, the sizing is ridiculously small. I weigh about 200 lbs, ordered the XL, and they're at least a size smaller than I'd like - if there was any larger size I'd definitely exchange them. Otherwise great, I much prefer wearing these with a short sleeve jersey and being able to take them off as the day warms up to riding in a long-sleeve jersey when it's over about 45F.
on January 8, 2016
Comfortable arm warmers that stay in place for the whole ride. I like the that they are slightly shaped for each arm so there are not many creases that develop or become uncomfortable. I also like the comfortable fleece inside and the compression fit. I use these arm warmers with a short sleeve wool base layer and short sleeve jersey in temps around 40°F to 60°F and I am perfectly comfortable.