Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung Universal HM 1100 Bluetooth Wireless Headset - Retail
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 13, 2012
I bought two. So when my girl friend had a question, I could replicate the problem on mine. But there have been no problems at all.

I replaced a Plantronics. By comparison, I have to check to see if the HM1100 is still in my ear. I wear it for hours and it hasn't bothered me. Volume is good. Must have something for noise cancelling as the traffic (tunnel, etc) noises do not intrude as before. Volume is good. Controls work well. Battery life is excellent. I'm getting about seven hours talk time per charge.

I needed something simple for my girl friend, or she would not use it. This headset fits the bill nicely.

Took exactly two seconds to connect up to my Samsung phone. My girl friend was able to connect up her DROID without help

I recommend this Headset to anyone that doesn't need any bells and whistles. Just a good headset.
on November 8, 2012
Bought this to work with my SGS2 and tablet phone. Works fine with the S2(ICS). Has a nice feature with Voice Talk, where there are about dozen commands; call, check schedule, navigate to, etc. that are part of the phone, and an added feature of the Bluetooth appliance. Build is good. Instructions are adequet, like so many appliances, you have to go to the website or user-blog to really get the instruction detail. Almost sounds like you are on a wire device, delay is normal. Reception good; reception distance is not too far, no more than a 3 wall seperation is fine, sight reception distance maybe 40'. Not heavy on the ear. Price is right. Easy to install. Lets you know when it is hungry, charge time is very good. Wanted it for multiple phone use, still working on that; it's either the hardware or software problem, how often do we hear that . . . Easy amd pleasant to use while traveling, partially because of Voice Talk. I do recommend this product.
on April 16, 2013
I got this set at an amazing sale price here and have been so happy with it. My husband bought his set for almost $100 and its uncomfortable as heck. He likes this set too and has asked me to order one for him as well. It is a very good set and I like the way it feels in my ear. I usually can't stand the way any ear phones feel in the ear after a while, but surprisingly these are comfortable enough that occasionally I forget that I even have it on and forgot to take it off. I would totally recommend this product if someone feels uncomfortable with earphones in their ears after a little while.
on January 19, 2013
I bought 3 of these for my family. Aside from the fact that it is a bit tight to fit the charger in the end of the unit, we love it. Charged unit lasts a long time. Very easy to use. Comfortable in the ear. Would recommend this product. Great for the price!
on August 20, 2013
I purchased this wireless headset for the specific purpose of creating a blue tooth link between my garage door opener and my Android phone. I am not working for GarageMate and have no vested interest in them. I just have an older car that does not have any bluetooth features, so I wanted to turn my Android phone into a garage door opener. This device made that possible after reading the GarageMate do-it-yourself installation instructions. The Samsung headset has been hooked up to my garage door for about a year now and still works just fine. Please note that my 5 starts are based on the specific application as a garage door opener link. I have no idea how the device performs as a headset.
on June 24, 2014
Very basic. Easy to use. I keep it in my car since Illinois vehicle laws require hands free for your car. Doesn't play music but was easy to sync with my SG3. Just keeps on going. Sound quality is good but a little "tinny". I call it "Old reliable".....lol
on November 13, 2012
This is a good bluetooth, affordable and last a long time! Not hard to use! I would say a bluetooth for idiots!
on December 28, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for my husband this past Christmas and he keeps saying how awesome and helpful it is considering he a truck driver. He says that not only is it very clear but he can also text message from the device. I am truely happy that he loved it!!!
on January 5, 2013
The quality while driving is very poor, and that is the reason that it was purchased. The people on the other end of the conversation can hardly make out a word that is said. While not expensive, not worth the money. Had another, seemed a bit better, but would not recommend.
on September 18, 2013
Not one single problem! Works excellent and I would recommend this product to anyone! I've had it almost a year and I use it everyday and it works just as well as it did as the day I got it.