Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Carhartt Men's Long Neck Wallet With Bottle Opener Money Clip
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 2, 2013
I've been using this style of wallet for a long time, the clip is great for when I am riding to know that my wallet is there. I'm always a little paranoid I might drop my wallet if I leave it in my back pocket, front pocket it sits down to low on my thigh and with this it's right at my hip. I can pull it out with having to unzip anything even with my gloves on. So far so good, solid construction, respectable leather and it's simplicity makes it a 5 for me.
on August 13, 2013
This is the perfect size to run errands or go somewhere a larger purse would be out of place. I have not had trouble with the "long neck" opener/clasp. But I have not used it to open long necks. Holds several bills securely. Other reviewers found the outside, clear-view pocket too large for a standard US-sized DL/ID, but I find the over-size handy: I shove a few business cards behind my DL (or business cards in front!). Has 6 credit card slots inside and a couple of "hidden pockets" behind the credit card slots. All very handy. This thing holds a lot more than I thought it would. I like it.
on May 14, 2013
This is exactly what I have been looking for! It has enough room for all my stuff and the outside clip is very tight so it attaches to my front pocket very snug so I always know that it is there. Only slight issue I have found is the ID slot on the outside of the wallet is a little too big and your drivers license might fall out relatively easy. I solved that problem by putting a picture of my daughter in that slot and my License inside the wallet. No more worries!
on March 23, 2016
The wallet seems to be well constructed. It is on the small side. I would call this more of a credit card wallet since it does not have a slot for bills, just the money clip. It does have a couple of small slots where some receipts or maybe some folded bills can be put into. Had I realized that it did not have the bill slot, I don't think I would have bought it!
on December 30, 2013
I haven't used a wallet in a long time. I'm a pretty corpulent fellow and wallets became a problem, it was easier just to keep my ID and debit cards in my pocket, not worry about cash, and go on with my day. Recently I've had to keep more cards on me and its a pain to try and find the right pocket and sort through them, etc. I don't carry much by way of cash still, so I didn't want a full wallet, plus I'll admit the part of me that enjoys noir films, zoot suits, and other such paraphernalia really wanted a money clip. So, I hunted around and settled on this.

This wallet is pretty much a working man's wallet. Its not fancy, but it does look nice, It's pretty rugged, and best of all the money clip isn't magnetic; which means your magnetic strip cards won't get messed up. The money clip itself seems well made and doesn't dig into the thigh (which is really important!). If you need a lot of cards held, this might not be for you as its really only good for keeping 6 cards snugly. It does have a few spots to tuck way "emergency funds" and the clear ID window makes showing your ID very easy. Over all, I'm very pleased with this. Its just what I wanted, something simple that will stand up to what I have to throw at it easily.
on March 11, 2013
Very well constructed yet soft. Clip is heavy duty. Extra rivets hold up against multiple cards. Plenty of space for cards and other items.
on March 11, 2016
Got it for my birthday. Finally. The wait is over. Man do i love this thing. Real nice quality. It also fit everything my full sized wallet had it in. Super happy withthis one.

UPDATE:
Im 7months in and its held up great!
No rips no nothing yet. Money clip still strong!
When this one goes out i will honestly prolly get anoyher one!
Plus the bottle opener i just tried it and damn it works!
on March 7, 2016
This wallet is holding up great! Negative- if you were tryin to slim down your wallet size with buying this- it won't help. It can hold several cards and your cash but you may as well stuck with a traditional style because it's no slimmer. The leather is good quality and money clip is strong and tight.
on March 14, 2016
I had a Fossel wallet and was looking for a new one. This Carhartt wallet was exactly what I was looking for at a great price. This wallet is truly amazing; soft leather, great colors, bottle-opener money clip and easy access ID window. Great to carry in front pocket of slacks and jeans.
on June 25, 2016
First one I received tore as soon as I put a card in it. Exchange was quick and easy. Was more careful with the next one and haven't had any issues since. I'm a front pocket wallet person and this would be the biggest I would go, honestly a little too big for me but that's personal preference. Carhartt makes great products. I.D. slot is a little loose but the one card I have in it has never slipped out. Can't fit too many bills in the money clip but I don't tend to carry much cash anyways.