Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Size: Standard|Color: White|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$19.99 - $33.98

on September 12, 2013
This is false advertising. Shouldn't this be illegal? Definitely not apple product. Amazon shouldn't carry this product- it's not what it's advertised to be. All that wait for a knock off product. I want my money back
66 comments| 764 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2015
These are FAKE!! DO not buy. They came with TWO R buds!!!
review image
77 comments| 794 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2013
Zero stars.

I hope Amazon starts a method for vetting the items they sell via 3rd party vendors. At least the returns are free.

Mine came packaged in a nice plastic case that had the Apple logo on the back. The ear buds sounded pretty thin, tinny, no low sounds. I thought maybe it was just my music at the time. Tried other music, same result.

Went jogging the next day, tried again with some energetic music, same thing. :( My suspicions begin to surface even though all the 5 star reviews (wtf?). I begin to exam them more closely and notice that the right ear bud printing has rubbed off! Either my right ear is really hard on ear buds or something is up. Apple product doesn't do that in my experience.

I posted a picture of my ear bud as a customer picture, hopefully this helps your decision.
review image
0Comment| 230 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2013
I tried returning this and it was not an apple product. The seller never got back to me and these headphones fell apart in my ear. I was sitting down doing office work and I received a shock and my headphone fell apart. Do not buy... Just go on Apple.com instead it's the same price and you never know when you might get a fake product. Sound quality was really bad as well. Everything was faint from start to finish.
11 comment| 374 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2013
This item fell apart within a few uses. Horrible but! The ear pcs fell apart and one ear didn't work. To add, bad sound
0Comment| 306 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2013
These are not Apple EarPods. The sound quality the headphones produced was much less than what I expected, and after further analysis I found that these are not the same as actual Apple EarPods.
44 comments| 327 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2013
These look just like Apple brand headphones and will seemingly work right out of the package, but the earbuds pop right off the cord before the week ends. Not worth the money. Total rip off. Cheap crap.
55 comments| 262 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2013
So I had the Apple EarPods, and what can I say. The quality is nothing special. It's not bad, but it's not good either. It's OK, for the price it works out.

But after one week the control and the stopped working and when I listened to music sometimes it suddenly just paused.
Then after a couple more days the left side stopped working and after two more days it didn't work at well. I don't think it's Apples fault, even if I don't really like Apple. I think that Amazon sold me some headphones with lower quality.

So, to everybody, who thinks about buying a pair. Go ahead, but better buy it in an Apple Store. The price is almost the same (remember, here you pay also 5 bucks for shipping) and in the Apple Store it's easier with the warranty and also you can be sure, they are good ones and not somehow already damaged.
22 comments| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 15, 2014
Wow! I thought this were REAL APPLE earpods but theyre not this feel way cheaper the sounds is nothing loud .. it comes in an apple earpod case but it looks like its been used and wow just terrible ...
Also when im listening to music from my phone the music pauses the volume goes down and up its crazy not even great to make calls!!!
And its not my phone making all this problems since i just bought it 3 days ago
I which i could have my money back!!
Not worth it!!
on January 9, 2015
It says Apple sells this product but I don't believe it. The earpod felt apart after 1 month of use and the sound was very bad. I used the same earpods I purchased from Apple store and its sound was way better than this product. Be aware customers!