Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 22, 2013
FitFlops have ruined me for other shoes; I never wear anything else in the summer. I got this style to wear with skirts/dresses, and I like the way it looks. I ordered my usual size, and the strap is not loose or flimsy for me (I do have high arches, though). The only thing that seemed slightly different was how low the dip for the ball of the foot is - seems deeper than the other styles (I have the Pietra and Lunetta). The strap is padded and comfortable just like the other styles. They are a little stiff out of the box because foam needs to be broken in. If you love this brand, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
on May 17, 2013
I am a big fit flop fan but I found these fit flops to fit way different than other ones I have had. First, I always order a size 8 but I found these to be very wide. I think it is because of the thinner band in the front. It does not seem to hold your foot in the same way other ones do with the wider more triangle shape in the front. Though I do like the look better, the fit was not good for me. I do not believe I could have gotten a smaller size because the length of my foot fit the shoe fine. I do like fit flops for their comfort but do wish they made them a little more fashionable. I returned this pair and ordered another. Can't beat the comfort of fit flops!
on September 15, 2013
I wear FitFlops everyday even if it's raining! If it's particularly cold i'll wear my Dansko clogs. I currently own 5 pairs and have been wearing FitFlops since they first came on the market. There is no better shoe for people with achy ankles, knees, hips and backs. This FitFlop has the same comfortable squishy supportive footbed as all of the others that I own, that is the good part, and in particular this style is particularly cute. The bad part is that the strap going up between the toes and across the top of the foot doesn't hug the foot like their other thongs and is quite loose. When you wear these you will not have the same level of vertical or lateral support for your feet. This results in your foot moving around a lot when you walk. This means that you only want to wear these for short jaunts to the store, but not for a long walk which I often do in my regular FitFlops. I find that I hardly wear these at all, instead when I want a cute FitFlop that's a bit more stylish, I wear the Pietra FitFlop Women's Pietra Sandal or the Lunetta. FitFlop Women's Lunetta Thong Sandal
on October 29, 2013
these are the only shoes I wear due to foot problems. luckily I live in a warm climate! fit flops tend to run a bit large and I've had to go from size 8 to size 7. I have 19 pairs in different styles and colors so you could say I really like fit flops.
on September 1, 2014
These were great, but unlike a tpical Fitflop, they are a little loosely fitting. I guess that is the way they fit. Unfortunately at a spiritual talk session where we had to remove our footwear, someone with the same design wore mine & I was left with one size bigger of that person's :( And now Amazon does not deliver them to Singapore anymore....my bad luck :(
on May 11, 2014
These were a gift to my mom for Mother's Day; she received them today. When she saw I ordered her a size 10, she was worried: "I've been an 11 the past couple years." Luckily her "old" size worked today. She told me how much she loved them several times and even text me again later how much she loved them.
on May 6, 2014
Maybe I need to give them more time. I've worn these shoes 3 times for full days each time. The strap across the top puts pressure on a part of my foot that I dislike. The toe strap is ucomfortable and they feel really clunky when I walk. I ordered my normal size and I thought maybe they were okay, now I've decided maybe the clunkiness is because they are slightly big? I'm a dansko fan and my next sandels will be back to dansko. Not sure how anyone could wear these shopping or walking for long distances. The jewel is nice. Had some compliments on the jewel.
on July 25, 2014
I love FitFlops, and after getting a great deal on a pair of these in Black with a back strap, the deal on this particular pair was too good to resist. I guess I should have looked more closely at the picture...though even then I'm a bit surprised. The "Gem" on this pair of Sesame sandals is bright orange. Not amber or brownish, really, really bright orange. Since I don't wear that much orange, I'm not sure about this choice. Still, the price is too good to resist.

FYI, the Black pair has a basically blue gem...which I thought would have been gray. It's pretty bright light blue.

Note to self: pay closer attention to colors/fabrics in fitflops!
on September 11, 2013
I have different colors of fitflops, I love all of them except the last pair. For some reason they are not as soft as the others. I'm hoping they will get better the longer I wear them. So far I haven't worn them outside; The sizes are all the same. I have worn them several hours at a time so I know how comfortable they are. I highly recommend them.
on May 26, 2013
Better than expected as I have worn crocs for many years. These are light weight with great support and attractive. I ordered 4 different pairs and am very happy with all.

See 1 answered question