Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 9, 2014
These shoes are absolutely the worst pair of shoes you can buy. Yes they look nice, but looking nice doesn't help keep your feet from hurting. The insole that comes with them is a joke, and the heel does not give at all. There is zero padding at the toe area. These shoes killed my feet and made my legs and back ache. These reviews that give 5 stars have to be bogus. Seriously save your time and money and buy something else.
on June 3, 2014
Wow, these are horribly designed shoes. But they look cool, right? That's about it. Fake leather, hard plastic from toe to heel under the thinnest insole, thin tread on the sole. I wore these for only a few uncomfortable hours. I hate these shoes for luring me in with their good looks. But my hatred is turning into contempt for the actual individuals who designed these shoes.
on February 20, 2014
Shoe fits fine, I bought them for work and they are the most uncomfortable shoe I have ever worn and can't even wear them for an hour straight. The safty toe digs right into your toes causing pain and the soles have hardly any padding causing a large amount of stress at the ball of your feet. I can't even put them on again and do not reccomend them to anyone, especially if you plan on working with them on for 10-12 hours a day.
on October 8, 2014
good looking shoe at a good price...but

i wear a size 11D is regular shoes and an 11E in safety (steel toe) shoes. I tried the 11.5 W in these shoes and the shoe is very tight - I sent them back.
on February 13, 2015
I have to return them. The size is 12 - 2E (my usual size) but for some weird reason they are loose at the little toe but jam my big toe up against the shoe. Also they weigh over twice as much as the New Balance they replaced.
on March 28, 2016
The shoes were cute, but i couldn't enjoy the comfort that i know this brand offers because it was too tight and very uncomfortable. I ordered a half size bigger that my actual shoe size and it was an (E) which should mean wide but it was extremely tight around the toe area. I had to take them off after only 30 mins.
on October 14, 2013
Great protection but unbearable to wear for more then a few hours. Only padding is a 1/4 inch cheap foam insole on the bottom and under that is rock hard.
on April 16, 2013
great shoes, i bought them for my old man and he has only had them a week and is in heaven wearing them now that he got them broke in a bit and has already stated that he needs another pair of these, one for work and one for home use.
on March 25, 2014
I coach fast pitch softball and have had my toe broken before throwing batting practice. So I purchased a hard toe athletic shoe by another manufacturer that I loved but it was discontinued when the time came for a new pair. It's not easy to find a good looking athletic hard toe shoe that is comfortable, especially for someone with flat feet. I tried several types but they didn't fit well. However, when I received this Nautilus shoe I knew the instant that I put it on it was a winner. I just went through my first practice with them on the field and couldn't even tell that I had new shoes on as they quickly went from the typical stiffness of a new shoe to a comfortable broken in feel in a couple of hours. Plus, they have a classy athletic look and they are light weight. I only hope this shoe doesn't get discontinued by the time I wear these out!
on May 14, 2014
These shoes are great. I have purchased 2 different styles of this brand and both fit like they are supposed to and there is nothing wrong with the cushioning. They are stiff when new and take a day or two to break in (they are safety shoes though and I wouldn't expect less, do you really want a pair that is already "soft" when purchased?). I don't know what these other people expect from a pair of shoes.