Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on September 16, 2012
All five cases fit like a glove on my Galaxy S Three. They shine so much. No matter what amount of like hits them. I get compliments on these cases all the time
As for the service; Perfect. They arrived days before the estimated arrival date.
In love with these!! All girls girls out there reading this now, GET THESE. && all non girly girls that want something girly.

A girl's gotta have her pink.
0Comment49 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
I had gotten the cases & the depth was a little too small & the cases didn't fit the phone well. The seller saw my review and without talking to me first & without hesitation, sent a new set. I just got the new set today & they fit perfectly. I guess the manufacturer had mad a bad batch. So please buy with confidence. If something isn't right, write to them and they will make it right. Thank You for a GREAT deal. Cases are VERY pretty. Only problem now is deciding which case to use. :o)
22 comments53 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2012
I am pleased with this product. The bundle contains many colors and it was hard to decide which one to use first. I recommend this bundle to protect your electronic investment.
11 comment29 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2012
I received this the next day and I love it!!! I love the pens that attach, they are so helpful if you have longer nails:) Great service!!!
on September 3, 2012
Great product that fits and looks great. The phone is well protected, and the Being is really nice.

Purchased this for my coworker, and she enjoys it.
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2013
at first I was skeptical because of some of the reviews but I received the product on time and was delighted to see a well made product. The cases fit perfect and the sparkles do not come off like others had said in reviews. it is also very comfortable to hold while talking on phone. the pens that came with the purchase are absolutely perfect!!!!!!!! especially the travel one that goes in the hole!!!! great price for the quality and amount of product you received!
on November 10, 2012
I love the look of these. The stylus set is great, extra protective film looks good too, but when I got a funky set, the retailer offered me a replacement. Catch the bling. They're a perfect fit. A new color to fit each mood.
on January 7, 2013
These cases arrived in a timely manner and were just as described. Plus, I love stylus pens! The cases are easy to put on and take off of the phone and have lots of sparkle. One note, the cases do feel a bit rough, so if you want a smooth case to the feel, this is not it. I like it because it makes me feel more secure holding the phone and I don't think it will slip out of my grasp.
on November 28, 2012
The price of this bundle is unbeatable, you get 3 cases, 2 screen protectors, 2 pens and the piece of cloth to clean your cellphone?! The cell phone covers were so shiny specially from far away when the light hits it. I loved them, I can't wait to start showing them off. If you are considering buying this bundle I would say go ahead and do it is the best deal out there.
on November 13, 2012
Not a bad product for the price. A few very small flakes of the glitter have come off. But for the price I can't complain. I did receive six covers. Love the stylists, that fit in the accessory hole perfectly.