Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PUMA Puma S Low City Sneaker
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$19.95 - $65.00

on January 20, 2014
Every Puma shoe/sneaker/cleat I have ever purchased for my son has run small (and I have bought a lot of them). Until now. These seem to run big. I was definitely surprised by that, but I was not surprised by the quality. They are a really nice pair of shoes overall. Just beware that you might need to consider a half size down on them.
on September 22, 2014
I wear a 7.5 size womens shoe, I looked at a size chart online to find out what size mens shoe I wear and decided on the 6.5.
These shoes fit perfectly. They are very comfortable, a good bit of arch support and good cushion for the heel. There is not an access of cushioning but the bed of these shoes are not hard.
I walk a lot, I have no car and live in an area with very poor public transportation. I usually buy my casual shoes very cheap because I am expecting them to tear up in a couple of months and I do not want to wear some sort of running/walking shoes because I like to look fashionable or at least put together. I bought these shoes with the hope that I could wear these to go out on casual excursions while still looking nice while having good support for my feet and shoes that are durable and long lasting. I am very confident that these shoes will be just what I need. I love the look, they are sporty without making me look like I went to the gym earlier and forgot to bring a change of shoes.
The shipping was a tad bit funny, I don't know if it was Amazon's fault or the seller that I got the shipping notification the same day as the shoes showed up on my doorstep.
Regardless, the shoes came on September 22nd when the delivery window was September 23rd-26th. The shipping box was a pressed in and a little open on one end but the actual shoebox was unaffected and the shoes are in perfect condition.
I would order these shoes again and recommend to anyone.
on February 24, 2014
I bought these shoes as a gift for my fiancée and he is extremely picky about his shoes. He said these are so comfortable and he wants to order more! They have more padding than the traditional all-suede pumas. These are true to size.
on May 7, 2015
This style of Puma fits my foot the best, I typically wear a D width shoe and Puma's are known for their narrow fit. Unfortunately, this style is no longer available. I emailed and called Puma to see what if any style was replacing this one, and I was told there wasn't one. I also asked for a recommended replacement style, but they refused to answer my question. So it is safe to say, after all of these years as a Puma wearer, I will need to find a new brand of shoe.
on January 16, 2014
These shoes are so freaking comfy. I am slightly flat footed and these shoes provide the prefect support. I notice no pains in my arch. The laces are woven perfectly, just one knot and it holds all day. #PUMAlyfe
on March 22, 2016
I absolutely love these sneakers! I started looking for women's shoes, but when I stumbled upon these, I had to have them. I usually wear a 6 or 6.5 in women's shoes and I wasn't sure if the size 4.5 would fit. Turns out, they fit perfectly. They provide good arch support, so they are the type of sneaker you could wear all day without your feet throbbing and aching by the end of the day. These sneakers are stylish (tbh...they're FLY!) and comfy. And, if that doesn't tempt you, the price defintely should!!
on January 20, 2015
This is my second pair of the S Low City Sneaker from Puma. I absolutely love them. A perfect everyday shoe with a youthful style. I have many pairs of Puma shoes and while I don't have a wide foot I find that the width especially toward the toe can be hit or miss with Puma. This model gives my a perfect fit in both length and width (size 13). Only wish the rest of Puma's shoes shared this fit.
on July 14, 2014
I own a couple pairs of these. I order the same size and they fit completely different. They are to tight. There are other minor differences also. I realized that the others that I have no problems with are made in Indonesia and this pair is made in China.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2013
I have worn the "S" model for years...They are my absolute favorite and most comfortable shoes...I will be ordering several more pair in other colors soon!
on March 9, 2014
Great quality, good arch support, fabric is strong, doesn't feel or fit sloppy. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks good day