Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Armitron Women's 75/3689BMTT Blue Swarovski Crystal Accented Two-Tone Bracelet Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 10, 2013
I love this watch because it is easy to see the face, and keeps perfect time. I have received many compliments on the stones on the watch and how it stands out. I like Amitron watches because they are so dependable; I have 2 other watches like this with different stones. While I have only had this one a couple of months, the other two I have had 2 yrs.
on December 3, 2014
Very subtly elegant. I like two-tone, and the blue face and blue stones add a nice diversion from the usual. Keeps good time (so far, anyway). Bought about a month ago.

Amazon quickly resolved a small issue I had with no debate. Amazon gets 10 stars for customer service and extreme business intelligence.

Update: I've had this watch about a year now. Still love it. I have showered with it many times and it even went for an unplanned swim on a little river trip I took a couple of weeks ago. Perfectly waterproof, and all crystals are still in place. Great watch!
on January 7, 2014
The watch is pretty and sparkly but the gold is so light you can barely see it. It really does not look like the photo... I am thinking about returning it.
on October 15, 2014
I love this watch! I get so many compliments on it every day that I wear it, the crystals in it shine and sparkle like crazy, and the watch face is a beautiful mother of pearl. Working in the healthcare field, it's nice that the watch is shower and swimming approved, with the amount of times I wash my hands in a day, it's nice to not have to worry about getting my watch wet, and knowing I can wash it if I need to. I've also banged it against walls and equipment as well and it shows nothing. The watch face has glow in the dark dots and the arms glow in the dark. I don't remember reading that in the item description, but it is also a useful quirk. The clasp is really secure and easy to work. I did need to adjust the band, but my wrists are on the petite size. I would buy again or for a friend, and probably will buy another color!
on April 1, 2015
I am very happy with this watch. I love the colors, and it fits my wrist perfectly! Most watches from other companies do not fit my wrist--they are too small. I have several different styles of watches from this company, and they all work brilliantly. The bangle style watches are even larger in diameter than this particular model, but you can always take out a link if you want to make it smaller.
on October 25, 2013
I purchased this watch to replace a much-loved blue watch that broke. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it- the crystals and band are very shiny and eye-catching. The only downside is that I have large wrists and the watch is too small to wear for longer than a day (I normally wear my watches when I sleep, too). It's the first watch I've purchased that didn't fit comfortably. Because of that, I only use it on dressy occasions and bought a different watch for everyday wear.
on November 5, 2014
This watch was pretty but way to big for my wrist. Even taking out the extension it was too large. I did not feel like taking it to a jeweler so I returned it.
on May 8, 2014
This watch is even more beautiful than the picture shown. So far keeps excellent time. I will probably consider other colors at a later date.
on July 18, 2014
OH what a disappointment, very pretty watch, one complaint, the band is very small. would not close it around my wrist. I sent it back
on April 12, 2015
Previously purchased this in a different color. was so pleased with it I bought myself another one and one for my sister as well!