Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TrendsBlue Premium Soft Viscose Flower Print Scarf - Different Colors Available
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 19, 2013
Lovely scarf, but not the shape/dimensions I was expecting. It appears to be (both in photo and listed dimensions) a long rectangular scarf. What I got was a triangular scarf, which I did not want.
Too much of a PIA to go through returning etc etc. Pretty, but not what I wanted and now I'm kinda stuck with it.
on January 24, 2013
it smells bad-----even after washing
has a musty unpleasant odor . the color is fine and the shape is fine it just smells bad
on March 3, 2013
Other than it smells like burned marshmallows from the dye, it is very cute! It is a bit longer than most of my scarves but it light weight enough to wear in warmer weather without worrying about your neck sweating off 5 pounds. Made of a light gauze fabric that can snag if you wear dangling earrings but other than that it is one of my favorites! The orange/rust/teal is very bright against the soft peach background color. Cute for spring or fall!
on January 4, 2013
I know this one says Viscosse, and that means looser weave but it was very loose. I fear it will not last long at all if I wear it much due to the cheap construction and material.
on January 22, 2014
I like the scarf it is really nice but the colors are not as vibrant as shown on the image the color is a bit dull.
Was hoping the pink/red would pop out a bit more but still it is a very nice scarf and I like it!
on August 8, 2015
Great buy on all counts. I've over 4 times more for a comparable (no less quality or appeal) product. This was recommended via a fashion blog and I will say, I was very happily surprised. It exceeded expectations. Gauzy, light weight, accurate color representation... easily 3 season wearable. I ordered it in another color--and they're going fast.
on January 30, 2014
I purchased this scarf in blue, and I love it! The viscose material is super soft, allowing the scarf to take on a great shape. It does run on the longer side, but that gives you the option for endless wrap styles.
on June 7, 2016
Perfect and as shown. I love this scarf and am planning to order another. It was the length I prefer and goes with many outfits. Today I am wearing it with a white linen top to work and khaki linen pants. It's a perfect accessory. Worth every penny. Good quality!
review image
on June 18, 2013
I would classify this as more of a wrap. It was larger than I expected. That being said it was perfect otherwise. I've worn it as a wrap with both a dress and a pantsuit for dressy occasions and it looked lovely.
on January 16, 2016
I got this scarf at $15.99 in my favorite local store around 3 years ago. The scarves in that store were displayed towards the entrance so I saw it as soon as I entered and walked towards the inside of the store. The color combination is extremely beautiful and I fell in love with it at first sight. Without hesitation I purchased this scarf together with another one of a different brand. It looks beautiful with many of my outfits: suits, sweaters, coats and more. Perfect for the weather in South California. The sale price in Amazon is very good and there are several options of color. I'd love to have all the colors. I absolutely recommend this scarf to all ladies who love the art of scarf. You will love it!
review image