Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Price:$29.99 - $39.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 15, 2012
When I bought these, I also bought a pair from another dealer that were about 40% more expensive. Had I known, I would have bought two from Noble Mount.
The pajamas are excellent.

The flannel is heavy and warm, the design is adorable, they look exactly as pictured. I love all the details, the cuffs with piping, the pants have two pockets and top chest pocket. The more expensive pair has no pockets, no piping, no cuffs.

I will probably buy another pair in another color, they are my favorites now!

Thank you for an amazing deal.
11 comment97 of 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2013
I absolutely love these comfy flannel pajamas. PJ's seem to be well made with nice details. The pockets on the pants are super(I love pockets on pj bottoms.) and the pocket on the top is a nice touch. They fit true to the size chart provided with a relaxed fit that will allow for a little shrinkage without the arms or legs becoming too short. To give you an idea of the sizing - I am 5'5", 130 lbs., waist measures 28". I ordered a medium based on the size chart and I love the roomy, relaxed fit. In fact, I love them so much, that the day after I received my first pair I ordered 2 more! If you like flannel pajamas these are for you. Just putting them on at the end of the day makes me smile! Highly recommended.

Update - 12-3-2015

After loving these pajamas for years, I can no longer recommend them. I decided to buy some new ones since my old ones are showing some signs of wear(not unexpected after being heavily used). These new ones are awful. They do not sit at the waist like my old ones. They can only be described as extremely low rise (bikini rise). The crotch area is very tight and binding and the legs are at least 6 inches too long.
Very disappointed to see the quality has deteriorated. I am returning both of the pajamas I bought. It appears that you are rolling the dice when you order these anymore. I hate having to give a negative review, but I cannot recommend them.
44 comments42 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2013
Overall the quality of these PJs is quite good. Cotton flannel always shrinks so this manufacturer makes the arms, legs and torso a little longer to compensate for shrinkage. The top covers the hips easily after laundering and length of the arms and legs are good. There are two deep pockets in the bottoms would you believe! And a half-inch wide drawstring tie inserted into the comfortable elastic in the waist. Those touches were impressive to find in pajamas. But since nothing is perfect, I have to tell you that I don't like the fabric designs. They remind me of those you find in children's clothing. I'm an older woman and reindeer and elves on my sleepwear looks ridiculous. I'll put up with the tiny black whales on the set I bought for now. But I'll continue to look for good quality AND more attractive colors and styles.
0Comment58 of 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2012
These PJ's are everything I wanted in a PJ. They are for my 93 year old mother and she has requirements for PJ's that I am happy to have been able to get for her. 1. They are soft and truly flannel as described. 2.They are roomy. Why would PJ's be tight? They wouldn't be comfortable. and 3. They have the waist on the pants at the waist as described. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I tried last year at various stores to get the PJ's to no avail. Amazon had them! I should have thought of them last year.
11 comment49 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2012
These pajamas are wonderful! They're super soft and very warm. The draw string is a great addition since the elastic waist bands in my old p.j.'s dry rotted before I was ready to replace them. I think that this pair will last me a long time.
0Comment26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2012
I purchased the flannel pajama's as a gift for a friend because she loves flannel PJ's. Now everytime we talk she can't stop talking about how soft they are and they are the best flannel PJ's she's had in a while. I think I'm going to buy a pair!
on December 14, 2012
The material is very soft and the size of the pajamas is perfect. I haven't washed them yet but am sure they will wash well.
on December 11, 2012
I'm a big beach fan, living in PA. Any chance I get to have a nautical product, I seize that moment. When I saw these PJ's, I knew they had to be mine.

When I get home from work, I can't wait to put them on! These were suppose to be my going away comfy pj's, but have become my everyday pj's. I just might have to order another pair so I can have a fresh pair when these go in the wash.

All I can say is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, comfort, comfort, comfort. You won't regret buying them. And pockets in the pants, just another extra!
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2013
Pajamas fit true to size. My wife loves to wear flannel for the winter. She says they keep her warm and snug and these pjs fit the bill. They did not shrink or fade in the wash.
on December 11, 2012
Exactly what I was looking for as a Christmas gift. The flannel is of fine quality which is hard to fine. Will order another pair.