Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

50%
50%

on July 24, 2013
I love this sweater! It has all the characteristics of a product made my diesel. It fits perfectly on a slim body and is extremely comfortable. I hav bought dozens of diesel products from Bloomingdales and Nordstrom, and I love them all. But this is definitely one of favorite pieces by them that I own. Amazing value. Buy it!
on February 5, 2014
Made in China with fake tags. Called Diesel store to confirm. Does not have authentic diesel stitching on tag and Diesel does not produce in China. Disappointed.