Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on July 5, 2013
I was fortunate to have received a free pair of these earbuds at a recent music expo. I didn't expect much at first, because I've pretty much never been impressed by earbuds before. But these really do make a difference! I made the mistake of leaving them where my girlfriend could see them. Once she did, she let out a squeal, "oooh, they're wooden!" and that was the end of them. I guess I'm going to have to buy a pair.
on June 7, 2013
(I also have the Sapele set, which I've provide the same review for. I won't be a judge of color for you, though I can't tell a difference between the woods from a sound or quality perspective.)

First, I'll say that these are a great value for the price, have excellent build quality, and the two pairs I've seen (my wife's and my own) look very polished, but also unique (due to the nature of wood). Sound starts a bit flat, but warms up and opens up after a few hours of use. Sound quality is very good, if a bit unique (probably also due to the wood). I like it.

I'm coming from another pair of headphones I love--Sennheiser CX300-IIs, which sound terrific, but have an adapter that doesn't fit through my iPhone case. They also lack a microphone. I'm not sure how to compare the two, as I like both, but I would say that in a pinch I would pick either of these by a coin flip based on the sound quality alone.

The mic is also a squeeze control button, though I don't use this much at all.
on May 29, 2014
I brought these in a Groupon deal for almost peanuts, I didn't expect much. I tested them and was so impressed they gave my standard Panasonic RPHJE120R In-Ear Headphones a run for their money. Not as good as my $300 V-Modas but for the $7.99 i paid for them they were worth it! :)
on May 8, 2015
The headphones were everything that I was expecting to get, I already have a set of these headphones and was wanting another set just for the unexpected. They are awesome in quality and sound. They arrived as scheduled with no problems.
on March 31, 2015
They sound absolutely super for any set of earphones, for any price! Forget the fact that they're about $20 right now, they sound better than most sets costing upwards of $150! If you need a set, please, get these!

My only issue: my girlfriend saw these when they came in the mail, used them, and now I can't get them back. Yes, my girlfriend stole them from me! Whoops! I'll just have to buy another set.
on April 30, 2015
Broke after like a month, took care of them well and one headphone just gave out. Terrible waste of money, audio quality wasn't that great to begin with
on May 21, 2015
Broke the first week of having them, only one ear works.
on March 2, 2016
after a month or so one ear stopped working
on December 10, 2015
Sound is great, but they fall out.
on May 10, 2016