Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 29, 2016
I love my Samsung Galaxy S3 and so did my daughter... until she dropped hers and the screen went black. This replacement was wonderful (until she dropped it in the toilet.)

On the positive side... I now have plenty of extra batteries and memory cards for my own phone :D
on January 25, 2013
This was a 3 star phone before the jellybean update. Don't get me wrong, even at 3 stars it was better than anything else I have ever had. But before the Jellybean and radio updates I had the following problems:
-Lots of dropped calls, we're talking 1-8 per day (very tough when you are trying to do a conference call).
-The speakerphone was basically unusable, with neither party being able to understand each other.
-Too much lag and stutter (although I should give them a possible pass due to the large volume of applications I keep on my phone.

Again, the good thing about this is that my phone flies and is smooth as butter and I no longer deal with any of the aforementioned issues. Strong Recommendation.
on June 6, 2016
Hi, your customer service was great. But i finally got service that alows me to use this phone and it is a sub par phone battery life is horrible and i even bought a new battery to be sure it wasnt the battery and it has very poor reception. my old casio c771 was much better.
on July 5, 2015
Mobile phone is very good, the first feeling is suitable, and system optimization is good, smooth, actual utility, fever, it was good, acceptable, battery is a little not durable, the estimate is the common fault of the mobile phone now
on November 19, 2014
The phone was great. Came in mint condition and setup was super easy. No issues at all.
on December 15, 2012
Just received my Amber Brown S3 today, and it beat all my expectations. This phone is HOT!!!. For more mature adults it's the perfect color.
on July 5, 2015
Appearance is bright! After system optimization with very convenient! Metal shell, a clean appearance, screen resolution, high speed, the other is in experience.
on December 16, 2014
phone looked good when delivered. it is a christmas gift so will not know how it works until my son opens it up on christmas
on March 26, 2015
phone was in good condition but the phone was not unlocked I had to take it to get unlocked myself
on December 15, 2014
Had to replace phones and this was the cheapest and fastest around.