Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 25, 2013
This was a 3 star phone before the jellybean update. Don't get me wrong, even at 3 stars it was better than anything else I have ever had. But before the Jellybean and radio updates I had the following problems:
-Lots of dropped calls, we're talking 1-8 per day (very tough when you are trying to do a conference call).
-The speakerphone was basically unusable, with neither party being able to understand each other.
-Too much lag and stutter (although I should give them a possible pass due to the large volume of applications I keep on my phone.

Again, the good thing about this is that my phone flies and is smooth as butter and I no longer deal with any of the aforementioned issues. Strong Recommendation.
on November 19, 2014
The phone was great. Came in mint condition and setup was super easy. No issues at all.
on December 15, 2012
Just received my Amber Brown S3 today, and it beat all my expectations. This phone is HOT!!!. For more mature adults it's the perfect color.
11 comment4 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2015
Mobile phone is very good, the first feeling is suitable, and system optimization is good, smooth, actual utility, fever, it was good, acceptable, battery is a little not durable, the estimate is the common fault of the mobile phone now
on July 5, 2015
Appearance is bright! After system optimization with very convenient! Metal shell, a clean appearance, screen resolution, high speed, the other is in experience.
on December 16, 2014
phone looked good when delivered. it is a christmas gift so will not know how it works until my son opens it up on christmas
on March 26, 2015
phone was in good condition but the phone was not unlocked I had to take it to get unlocked myself
on December 15, 2014
Had to replace phones and this was the cheapest and fastest around.
on January 25, 2015
Great phone
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2014
It is a decent phone have issue with battery an drop calls to many and i dont know why and charger stopped working week after