Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 11, 2013
I have used Amazon religiously for my purchases over the last 5 years but I rarely write reviews. I have had such a positive experience with this computer and since it only has 2 reviews I figured I should definitely write one.

For the price, I do not think this computer can be beat. It is extremely fast when it comes to usual office computer tasks, is extremely tiny, and runs two monitors right out of the box. It was important to me to have dual monitors, all I had to do was plug one monitor in to the VGA port and one into the displayport and the lenovo box automatically handled the rest. I've only had this computer for 2 days but haven't run into a single issue, I will update this review if I do. This is my first lenovo computer but based on this experience, it wont be my last.
on February 10, 2014
Motherboard replaced first day, power button replaced the second day. No ethernet driver when shipped, WiFI would not work either, basically a paper weight. Tech's were great, but way too many visits, replaced with an HP that worked perfectly out of the box.
on September 4, 2013
I purchased the PC to be unattended at clients location for remote support and run some software and this unit was the perfect fit.

Its small and fast compared to its size.

I would buy a few more if I need it which will be soon.
on July 19, 2014
Bought two of these for use in our industrial facility so employees who didn't have dedicated workstations could check email and use our corporate intranet. They are small and fit well on a multimedia cart with a monitor and slide out keyboard.
on July 7, 2014
We have had more trouble with this system than we have with any other, we will not buy again.
on August 15, 2014
Love the compact size! All has worked well, and I am glad to have gotten Windows 7 Pro
on October 29, 2014
Awesome equipment
on June 20, 2014
I had to replace my old desktop because of power supply failure which apparently did damage to the mother board. Replacing the old motherboard would have cost almost as much as just buying a new computer. On recommendation of the Tech support at Staples I started looking for a Lenovo to replace my previous PC. This one looked to have the requirements I needed so I ordered it.
It arrived in a about 3 days (over the weekend, no delivery on Sunday). The box was much smaller that I had envisioned, I thought it would be filled with a mini tower. On opening the package I thought to myself, they sent me the wonge product. It looked more like an external Memory device that a computer. I got looking at it closer and sure enough, it is a full blown computer in miniture size. It doesn't take much room on your desk that is for sure. This thing measures 6 1/4" wide X 6 1/2" deep X 1 1/2 " tall. that's it. it has speaker connection on the front as well as 2 USB ports. On the rear are 4 more USB ports, power connection (not the big one like most computers), an internet connection and wireless antenna if you prefer to connect wirelessly, and a monitor port.
This does not come with a built in cd/dvd drive, so I purchased an external that connects via USB. I also purchased a powered USB splitter that gives me an additional 7 USB ports. Everything connects to this this via usb.
I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because there was no built in DVD/CD drive. This little PC works flawlessly and the Lenovo software is top notch. I would recommend, but be prepared to not believe your eyes when you get it.
on April 14, 2014
it's a good computer for places without too many space available Very Good !!! Just would require an externa DVD driver
on March 10, 2014
I know it's not intended to be a super computer. I love this thing right out of the box and kept it that way for a little bit. Eventually, I started tweaking it. I removed Win7 and converted it into a linux server. Later, I added some ram so it will work better with video game software. After that I setup the media server portion and the web server portion. Now I have the perfect place to play and work no matter where I am. I love it.