Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on September 27, 2013
The underwear is good for about an hour, then it looses an elasticity it has. I'm not a big guy at all, I have a 29 waist, and I'm a fitness instructor. These underwear just suck though. A couple hours into wearing them they are like boxers, and my dick is hanging out from the bottom. Just aggravating, I have a few other pairs of 2xist but these ARE NOT the same thing. Just bad product.
55 comments33 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2012
Good set...good price. The only thing I don't like about these trunks is that not long after wearing them they loosen up around the leg hole, so they become kind of like trunk "boxers."
on July 8, 2013
They are all cotton, and intially on look very sexy and fit well.......but they tend to sag and give way..I am well endowed and over time they just don't support anymore. Sorry to get graphic, but for us guys with that "issue" it's important to know, guy to guy, the briefs by the same company ...rock in that department the way lots of other cheaper briefs, sag and stretch. I wear these with jeans and they are better.
on December 10, 2013
After wearing them a few times, they lose shape, lack support, and bunch up, making them very uncomfortable. 2(x)ist has some great products, but not these.
on May 12, 2013
These underwear are extraordinarily comfortable. I bought them to wear with my slim fit jeans, and ended up purchasing a few more pairs because they are much better than traditional boxer briefs. They're not apt to "creep up" either, as compared to some of the other Brazilian trunk styles.

The only gripe I have with these underwear is the sewn tag on the back of the waistband; it is itchy but your body learns to ignore it.
on April 6, 2014
They fit small if you are not used to wearing lower rise underwear. I feel that out of habit wearing normal my thought was to wear these sitting at the same place on my hips. That don't work it makes them feel small. I probably could have been more comfortable in the next size up. I do like them and the vivid colors. Made of great quality.
on June 4, 2015
When Initially worn for the first time, they stretched in a big way within not even a day, mainly in the bottom part around the tight. I am not satisfied and I am planning to return them.
review image review image review image
on June 23, 2013
Better than some other underwear I've owned. I like the fact the band sits below the waistline, but the shorts do tend to ride up the butt crack sometimes. I think that has to do with the short legs. The polyester ones fit and feel better, but are more expensive.
on July 25, 2013
My quick review:

All-in-all I love them they didn't stretch out, they didn't ride up, and no they didn't get sweaty, the waistband stays in place, the tags are un-noticeable. I went down a size (I don't know what to say if you're usually a Small in underwear) I wear a Medium typically so I went with a Small. They fit perfect, and the legs are just fine. I've had these for 5 days now. Love them.

For those who prefer a story:

To start off, I am the type of person who will pay the money for a good quality product. While reading the reviews on this for a few weeks I thought these might not be a good option. I love them, I ordered 6 pairs in one shipment; I ordered the Purple, Pink, and Black along with the Heather, Green and Navy. I want to give you advice before buying these: Buy one size down. For example: I am usually a Medium in underwear, I like them tight. So I ordered a size Small based off of what everyone has been saying about the legs. I've worn these in 2 very different places: 1 was my day off, went to get a hair cut, and got some sushi. The other was during work. I am a Donation Attendant at Goodwill in Denver (I know what you're thinking: 'How can you afford these?' I'm actually not poor, or homeless nor do I have a mental disability. Thanks for the stereotype.) My job is borderline manual labor, mainly because It's just me (by myself) collecting crap in boxes or bags; I occasionally get a huge box but that's about all I do, other than sit there a wait.

Again, I love these. Just go down a size and everything will be fine with these.

My name is Kevin Mesch
Thanks for Reading. Look for my other reviews on Amazon.com
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2015
I buy these all the time and never has the pouch been insufficient. I really believe these are counterfeit. The price is less than retail but the material is not as luxuriant as what you get in the stores.