Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on April 17, 2013
Bought this for my almost 9 year old and bought a 10 because they don't make a size 9. Should have just bought an 8 but didn't think a 10 would be that much bigger. However they are great quality and I just had to take them in about an inch on each side and they are perfect now. They will come in handy next summer also because all I'll need to do is undue the stitching and he'll have them for another summer.
on June 17, 2014
These are an amazing color and fit great. My son was looking for shorts just like these and he was so excited when they came in. He took them to Florida on vacation with him. We will be ordering ore from this seller.
on October 17, 2013
We ordered these in an emergency situation, because my son needed white shorts for a play. Given the season, there were no options available in town. The shorts arrived perfectly on time, look great, and are great quality.
on January 10, 2014
These shorts have a very clean, sharp look! Less sloppy than the cargo shorts. Good quality. My 11 year-old son is wearing them with room to spare (he's 60" and 98 lbs) but not much. I suspect they won't fit him when he's 14 - nor would they fit most 14 year-olds, so buy a size-up!
on December 29, 2013
I bought these shorts in red color size 14 for my son 12 years old . My son is larger and higher than his peers. These shorts are true size, very good quality and color. I am going to buy one more in other color.
on June 20, 2014
Love the color, made well, great material. But i wished it had adjustable waist just because my son is very tall and very skinny. But great color for summer. fast shipping.
on May 6, 2014
i bought a size 10 as my son is a big 8 year old and i usually buy size 10. However this was very big. But he uses the belt an uses it any way.
on March 22, 2014
Very comfortable and well made. Also the size is about right. The belt that comes with is made of good quality. I recommend it.
on March 14, 2014
these are a really good, well made highly recomended shorts! definitely i will buy micros in the future, they worth every dolar
on September 1, 2013
These shorts are true to size, great color...my son loves them. Bought them in orange and red too. Worth buying for sure.