Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer Grooming Deals bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL

on October 30, 2013
This is an excellent product for the following reasons:

Price - Given the quality of materials and construction, you could easily spend $100 or more for a comparable set of gloves.

The leather is extremely good quality and very soft. It offers the feel of luxury without giving you the impression that it is fragile or otherwise not durable. Construction is good, and even with the lining, they do not feel heavy or bulky. Moreover, they're quite, quite warm. Huge bonus for a glove that isn't bulky.

The conductive inserts are seamless and completely undetectable. What's more is that they actually work! Keep in mind, you're wearing a leather glove, so you shouldn't buy these with the expectation that you will be able to compose e-mail or text messages with the accuracy of a bare hand, but for performing basic operations, these are great. This is a good feature for anyone who lives in a cooler climate that has likely run into the issue of trying to operate a touch screen phone with any sort of full finger glove on. Problem solved.

Style - This pair of gloves has very classic architecture and nice lines. They are going to look great with whatever you decide to wear, but also aren't "flashy" - So, for the fashion minded, they are a great accessory, and for the Everyman, they aren't going to draw unwanted attention to your hands :)

Criticism - These do run on the small side. My hands are a good approximation of the median of the range that normally would be called "medium" in size. This glove, however, fits very well for me in a large. When purchasing, keep in mind that if you do have large hands (typically would take an XL glove, etc..) this glove, even in the largest size, probably won't fit you well.

Overall, a wonderful product for a great price. Ideal gift for a guy who needs a good pair of driving gloves for the winter. Five stars for all of the pros, even considering the sizing issue.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2014

Basically every review on here discusses how small the sizes run but AMAZON HAS FIXED THIS. The sizes that say (True to US Standard Size) are actually true to size. The ones that say (Runs small) are the ORIGINAL listed sizes that most of these reviews are complaining about.

I of course found this out the hard way by ordering a large when I'm a medium. The large fits just like a large. Gave them to a buddy of mine and am re-ordering a medium because these gloves are dope. They look classy AF and are very comfortable with the 100% cashmere lining. Can't be this for the price
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2012
I am so pleased with this purchase! I bought these for my husband for Christmas. The leather is buttery soft, the grain and color are consistent all over the glove, and the fit is perfect. My husband was excited about the feature that will allow him to use his smartphone without having to take them off. He tried that right away and was able to use the touchscreen very easily. Even the little touches were so nice--the gloves came with a storage bag to protect them and they came in a nice gift box and gift bag. This made such a nice present!
on June 11, 2013
The leather is very soft and flexible, the lining comfortable and warm, without being bulky, and the fit is perfect - but be aware that soft, thin leather can tear easily. If you measure your hands correctly, they will fit snugly. My first pair tore at the cuff when I put them on, but the seller was very helpful and sent a replacement. Be sure you put your hand in straight and gently slide the gloves on to not tear them.

I like that the conductive fingertips are discreet and do not stand out like an advertisement that you're carrying an expensive piece of electronics around. You won't have as much accuracy on your touchscreen with these gloves, but it is more than sufficient to unlock the screen and make a phone call.
on November 23, 2013
I was a little skeptical before purchasing these gloves but I'm glad I did. The gloves are comfortable and mildly protective from the cold weather outside. The gloves work just as described. I'm able to use all my touch screen devices with them on. Most importantly, the gloves are stylish with functionality! Personally, I think the gloves run true to size. Overall, they are worth buying!
on April 17, 2013
Warning, while these feel really soft inside which we very much liked, these gloves must be for women not men or tiny skinny men! First tried medium for my 5' 9" guy (130 pounds) and those were too small. Then ordered large since the medium size was too small. But alas, those don't fit either. The reason is when I compared the medium and the large, the only difference is that the fingers are a bit longer. The whole problem is they don't make the gloves wider. My 5' 9" guy is a skinny guy with small hands and even the large don't even fit him. So I've given up as I doubt the extra-large will even fit. The material is really nice but even though others warned that the gloves are sized small, I can attest that they just are way too small!!! How sad.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2014
I ordered the Brown Small (True to US Standard Size). The gloves marked as (True to US Standard Size) are the new glove versions. The difference between the new version and the old version is: New version has cashmere lining and has large touchscreen fingertips on the thumbs, index fingers, and middle finger. The old version has fleece lining and smaller touchscreen areas on only the thumb and index finger. You can see these differences in the pictures.

The circumference of my hands (around the knuckles) is exactly 8". I am 5'9" 150lbs and have average/skinny hands. I ordered the Small (True to US Standard Size) and I like how they fit. The fingers on the gloves are a little short, by like half a centimeter, but it makes them fit snug. The palm area is quite loose/puffy on me. I'm okay with all of that though. I didn't expect them to fit perfectly, because they weren't custom made to my hands. Overall the fit is snug and I'm happy.

The leather is soft and the cashmere is soft. I ordered them with express shipping ($20 extra) around 7pm EST on 11/30 and received them the morning of 12/2. They came straight from China, so that was very fast. It's only been in the mid 30s lately, but I feel they will keep my hands alright when it's in the 10s. They're not thick, insulated, wool gloves. So I'd say the warmth is average.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2015
Very nice leather gloves. They fit very nicely and are warm enough to wear on even the colder days. Not recommended for freezing temperatures.

They do, however, wear out pretty quickly: When you first get them, they fit perfectly. After about a week of wearing them - at least 1-2 hours per day (driving, opening doors, etc.) - the gloves became noticeably loose and "broken in." Didn't think much of it, but now after about 3 weeks of use, the gloves are becoming heavily worn. The inside cashmere has also worn down and is very thin compared to what it used to be. But the gloves are still wearable and warm "enough" to wear on cold days.

Would I recommend these gloves? Sure, but keep in mind, they are not really meant for opening doors and other "every day" activities. The leather is VERY soft and easily broken in and worn out within a month of use. If you plan to wear these only while driving or otherwise light and short activities, they are going to satisfy. WEAR IS SUBJECTIVE TO USE! You may have no issue whatsoever.

Was there anything I hated or disliked? Nothing in particular is bad enough to warrant "hate." The touchscreen feature is iffy at best. That's my biggest complaint, aside from the premature wear (but again, that is subjective). I wasn't able to use my iPhone 6S with these gloves for some reason.

I'll probably order another pair, so that I have two to switch between and not cause so much wear on a single pair.
on November 14, 2015
These gloves have really high quality. I expected them to be nice but wasn't expecting them to be this nice. I purchased color Brown with cashmere lining, and I have been very satisfied. The leather exterior is supple but strong and the cashmere lining is super soft and warm, yet they are not too bulky! Even the packaging box is beautiful. Came with a nice glove box, great quality too! They were also a perfect fit based on the company's size chart. Be sure to measure your hand as suggested for the appropriate size.

The Pros:
Luxurious feel supple leather.
Well made, feel great wearing them.
The touchscreen fingers work great.
The grip on the palms is pretty impressive considering.
Nice packaging.
Fair Price

I think quality of the material matches those values 200 dollar. If I could give these gloves more than five stars I would give TEN stars .And I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good pair of winter gloves.
review image
on October 24, 2013
These gloves are quality made, however they are much smaller than the indicated size.. I have large hands so I ordered the XL size. They are just too tight to be comfortable. Since they are made in Asia, maybe Japan, maybe they meant a Japanese XL. If you want a pair I suggest you order a size larger.