Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vassarette Women's "Add A Size" Push Up Bra 75349
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 23, 2013
I lost 10 pounds recently and unfortunately a lot of it from my chest so I'm so excited to have discovered this bra. Not only is it super comfortable, the cups' padding is in all the right places. There are no gaps and it actually creates a little cleavage which I thought was no longer possible. What I also love is the that the projection isn't to the sides but rather in the front. I'd say I look a full size ad a half larger, but it looks very natural. It is also very smooth under clothing, even fine knit garments I ordered this bra in three colors, and then went back to Amazon to order more in case these are not available later as their prices can't be beat. My only regret is that they don't have more color options. I also ordered the Wonderbra Wonder of Gel bra and far prefer this bra over it. I will also never spend a fortune on a VS padded bra again after trying this bra.
on July 1, 2015
I was expecting a push up, Add a size bra, what I got was a regular push up bra. I put it up to my other bras to compare (see picture) and it's MUCH smaller.The white one is the one I just bought. It fits alright but the "Add A Size" doesn't even come close to adding a size. If you're looking for an average push up bra with average padding this is the perfect. If you're looking to "false advertise" as my husband calls it, this is the wrong bra. It fits perfectly, width and cup but I was looking for something with more "oomph". I'm keeping it because for the price it's a nice bra but I wish it was a lot more padded.
review image review image
on May 19, 2012
I've never had a Bra I loved. However, I love this one! It is super comfy and definitely gives you a lift. The "Add A Size" is true to it's name. I think it actually adds 2 sizes to me. I have a white and a black one. For the inexpensive price, this also makes it perfect!
on May 1, 2014
Best bra ever! The fit is perfect, and it really does add a cup size, & pushes up, which is great if you have small boobs. Even with the lace detailing, it looked smooth underneath my top. It is comfortable to wear for long periods. It shipped quickly which is always nice! I would recommend this bra to anyone, small boobs, big boobs or saggy boobs!
on December 18, 2015
The bra part is amazing. I love the way it looks and the way it lifts BUT that strap! It needs to be wider and sturdier and no matter how much I adjust it, it won't stay and I'm constantly tightening it.
on March 18, 2015
(Preface: I'm a small-chested woman, so I do not know how this would fit for someone larger than a B cup)

This is literally the best bra I have EVER owned.

PROS:
- It fits PERFECTLY - not too tight, but not too loose that there isn't enough support.
- It gives great shape!! Some push-ups feel too forced, and I feel like my chest is being squeezed to death to push all that I have up and out. By the end of the day, my boobs are sore. But with this bra, the lift is so gentle it feels effortless - I forget it's a push up because of how soft the push up is, and it doesn't feel constricting. And it's still a decent enough lift to provide some cleavage too!
- It is so reasonably priced, that I could afford buying 3 of them to make the stash last longer for every day wear! (So now I have 4!) The rest of my day-to-day bras are getting kicked to the curb.

CONS:
- If you don't hand wash this bra, it could get worn out fairly easily. Not because it's poorly made, but because the padding is a lightweight foam, it's more likely to crinkle and give over time from heavy tumbling (like a washer or dryer). Personally I hand wash all my bras, so this isn't a problem for me.
- If you wear anything tight or slippery over the bra and don't check to make sure the lace is back down where it should be (instead of having the edge get hiked up by the clothing item), it could possibly push the lace out of place - folding the lace and causing it to bend out of shape more and more over time. This has happened a couple times to me but didn't start happening to my bra until I wore it for a REALLY long time (I'm talking almost every day for months on end), and even then it's not a problem as long as I catch it early. I just slip my hand under my cami or shirt and make sure the lace is pulled down back to it's normal position before going out for the day, and then it will stay in place and prevent the lace from getting folded/damaged.
- They don't make it in a nude color! I really, REALLY wish they did! (Vassarette, if you're reading this and want to make them/send me a sample... I would definitely not oppose!)

All in all... a fantastic bra. Super price. Great shape. A+ in comfort. And it's decent looking too! SO happy with this bra!! If you're thinking about it, buy one and try it out!

(As a side note: I think they sell these cheaper in stores at Walmart!)
on April 18, 2015
This bra is pretty and functional, but I didn't find it very comfortable and couldn't wait to get it off. I'm not very sensitive and can take a fair amount of discomfort, but I felt like it was very tight and scratchy around my upper torso. I tried it for about 3 or 4 days, hoping that it would relax some, but it hasn't so far. I'll wash it and hang it to dry, but whether or not I muster up the gumption to try it out again remains to be seen. I had bought another brand the same day that I ordered this to try them both, and the other one is winning by a mile. That one is a Lily of France. I just ordered two more of those because they're so comfortable without sacrificing support.
on May 14, 2014
I actually really like this bra. It is quite pretty in its detailing and for the price it is quite nice. However, I will say that these cups are definitely form fitting. They are the stiffest padded cups I've ever owned in a bra. For that reason I've named it 'boobs of steel'. I think I read in other reviews that it will soften up after several washings. I've only washed mine a couple of times so far, so it hasn't gotten there yet. Regardless of poking a little fun at it, I would actually buy this bra again and would argue that its detailing rivals some of my much pricier VS bras.
on October 26, 2014
Review for the white color. The white is a true white. This bra definitely adds the illusion of size to the girls. For those of us that are lacking boobage, add-a-size bras and the occasional chicken cutlet for additional boost are the only way we are going to have a figure. This bra does just as it promises and adds a nice shape to your bustline. I did deduct a star, and I can see why these are clearance priced, because the strap adjuster is towards the top of your back instead of near the underband. After you adjust it, the slide will rest right against your shoulder bone and be quite annoying.
on July 28, 2016
Comfortable, nice lace, no cutting from the underwire which I attribute to the added half inch space between where the cups join. Had a procedure years ago, and have purchased Victoria Secret for years at a far higher price. Vassarette is high quality, affordable and exceeded my expectations. Will definitely be purchasing again.