Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on May 30, 2013
They may not be pants, but they are my new favorite article of clothing -- ordered the Oatmeal and am coming back for more colors. I'm not wearing these with my booty hanging out there for the world to see, because like the title says, they are NOT PANTS. What they are, and they excel at this, is the perfect thing under a short skirt or dress, or a *really* long top that may as well be a dress.

They are soft, just the right amount of stretchy, and not at all shiny or pantyhose-looking -- and yes, you can somewhat see through them. I'm on the "sturdy" side of a size Small at 5'3 and 130 with an athletic build, if I was bone-skinny they might be opaque but I didn't expect them to be, so that's fine. The fit is just right and the fabric weight is ideal for warm weather. They're supposed to be lightweight, because remember, you're wearing them in addition to the other things that cover your booty, not *instead* of them.

If people complain about them being too thin, chances are those people are not using them for their intended purpose. They are tights. Undergarments. Not outer garments. I can't stress this enough.
44 comments209 of 213 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2013
these seem well made, and the dark charcoal color is very nice. but they run quite small. the rise is fairly low also, so if you're looking for a roomy-loose type cotton legging, definitely go up a size.
0Comment52 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2013
I ordered these leggings for an up coming vacation. Once I received them in the mail I tried them on to see if they fit. And sure enough they fit but they were so thin you could see my skin and my panties. Im so glad I tried them on before I packed them in my luggage.
0Comment65 of 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2013
These were so thin they tore within the first hour of wear. They are also see-through, not opaque at all.
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2013
These leggings look cute, but they have a toxic petroleum chemical smell. It was soooooo strong, the odor clung to my legs even after I took them off. I washed them, but the smell didn't abate in the least.
0Comment31 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2013
on the day i wore them it was warm during the daylight hours (about 70 degrees) then the temperature dropped to about 40 degrees in the evening. they transitioned beautifully. i wore them all day with a loose tank-tunic then when it got chilli, i threw on a pair of tall boots and a long duster. they literally felt like i was wearing nothing, but kept me just warm and cool enough. i am definitely buying more of these.
0Comment64 of 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2013
They've changed the photo to more accurately reflect the length of these leggings, but it still says the inseam is 24". The inseam is NOT 24".

The crotch to waistband length is extra short as well.
22 comments26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2012
This was shorter than I expected based on the picture, and I am not a tall person. I am returning.
on April 1, 2015
See straight through it like panty hose
review image
on December 2, 2013
These were on the small side and I got the navy blue color thinking they would be thick enough to wear out but they are not. As soon as they stretch just a bit the are completely see thru

See 1 answered question