Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 17, 2014
This computer isnt worth anything. The on board sound fried and the processor can hardly run the most basic programs.
on February 11, 2014
I bought this for someone else who uses the computer mainly for Internet and Word Processing. I found it a littl slow but it was cheap, I think I paid less then $300. Build quality however was very high quality.
on September 4, 2013
I have 3 of this systems and for the money you can not beat them. Windows 7 Pro and the option to upgrade to windows 8 pro when or if windows 8 ever becomes a real operating system. Good system!!!
on August 12, 2013
I presently have a different brand quad core computer as my main business computer, but I always maintain a second backup computer in case of emergencies or failure of the main computer. Though this computer is not as fast and powerful it has proven to be a great second computer. Unlike my other computer, it is so quiet I forget it is on. From time to time there are issues (hiccups) with streaming video or music. I purchased it because of Lenovos reputation and have to say I am pleased with the support. I had some problems when I first got the computer and Lenovo was very responsive and helpful and even offered to replace the computer. But it turned out to be an external hardware conflict which had nothing to do with the computer. I have never owned a Lenovo computer before, and though I have only had the computer a few months I will probably stick with the Lenovo brand.
on June 1, 2013
Ordered this computer mainly because it had Win 7; did not care for Win 8. It is fast. I would have given it 5 stars excrpt that it had some bloatware, although not an excessive amount.
on May 7, 2013
I purchase about 20 of these each month to distribute with our products. never had an issue with any of them. the price is very competitive compared to the other brands. I highly recommend for basic daily business. Not made for gaming. It's perfect for your daily office and home use computer to browse and play music/videos.
on March 29, 2013
Decent performance for a great price, and the RAM can be upgraded to boost further. Only problem I had was when I installed the March 11 2013 BIOS it bricked the motherboard! It worked great until that point. Waiting for replacement motherboard from Lenovo currently. Tech support was easy to work with and it has a great warranty plan included.