Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UT 381-Brazilian style butt lift, Levanta cola,Stretch cotton fashion skinny leg
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 28, 2013
I have been looking for a pair of pants but was very afraid and skeptical because i am a size 11 and 12 in stretchy skinny jeans so i did not know what size i would be for these pants, i message the owner and she recommend me to get a size xxL, i was afraid because i wasn't familiar with this product and xxL i have always pictured it being way too big. But i took her advice, i opened the package, i was more afraid when i saw the pants but when i try them on, they stretched on their own to the perfection of my body. Around the waist it did not squeezed my sides to overlap my body or make my sides hang, it fit absolutely perfect, hugging every curve of my body! i recommend this to every lady, i will be ordering more soon!
on September 5, 2013
I freaking love these. I have a nice booty anyway but, come on!!! this is ridiculous, the make everything look so good. No gap in the pants from bubble butt syndrome, lightly holds in tummy and hips. Sexy
on May 15, 2013
If you are looking for sexy white pants to give your hourglass shape & your round big booty-that added sex appeal!! LQQK no further: I love these pants they hug every curve and molds to my body. My legs/thighs look leaner and butt is looking sexy.

I placed an order for 4 items from fashion2love. This order rates as one of my BEST ONLINE shopping experiences. The seller Miri responds very quickly to email. She also provides her personal phone number and email with your purchase. If there are any questions or problems she is AVAILABLE because she wants to ensure the customer is satisfied with the purchase. She was so helpful!!!

I felt like I had a sales associate with me just like when I am in the store. She was able to answer all of my questions regarding sizing. If you are in doubt about what to purchase email Miri with your waist and hip measurements.

I am going to order additional items from fashion2love. I will be a lifelong customer as long as they are in business.
on February 20, 2014
I ordered 3 different pairs of pants this brand. Everything fitst perfectly. True longest. I ordered a size S. but I think in the future I will buy XS. Visually jeans slim figure. I would recommend these jeans to all women.
I liked of all: "U-Turn Jeans Women's Basic Skinny Leg Stretch Cotton Jeggings" in terms of fit. But at the waist fit better "U-Turn Style 381 - Brazilian style butt lifting, Levanta cola ....." and "U-Turn Style 1119 Butt lifting, Levanta Cola, Skinny Leg Premium French ..."
on August 10, 2013
I was concerned about the size I chose for my wife and contacted the seller. The seller returned my email within a couple of hours and said that she would make sure my choice was correct based off the info I gave her and adjust the order as needed. She later emailed me to let me know I had made the correct sizing choice. The pants delivered just two days after placing the order. My wife just tried them on and they look amazing. My daughter is begging for a pair and my mother-in-law says she is going to buy several styles. My wife is normally a 10 in levis and I ordered the xl by the sizing chart. GO BY THE HIP SIZE IN THE CHART. Great product and wonderful seller.
on December 10, 2013
I bought these and I must say I absoultely love them and so does my husband. I was unsure of the size because everyone said go up a size....so I am 5' 3'' and 115 lbs. I bought a size large and they fit perfect on my wide Momma hips!!! I would totally recommend these to anyone!!!!
on July 6, 2013
these jeans are truly butt lifting! i dont know how they do it, but they do. and they look amazing. they truly are very flattering. they are also very comfortable to wear.
on November 13, 2013
Just received my pair today and I'm so happy I read the reviews first. I ordered a large and I'm 5'4", 145 lbs. They fit like a glove, Great material and very flattering. I will certainly be ordering more in other colors!!
on December 20, 2014
I love these pants! I read the reviews before ordering and went with an XL size even though I wear a medium in most stretchy pants. The size is absolutely perfect! I'm 5'5" and a muscular 160 lbs - I have an hourglass shape and so have big hips compared to my waist.
These pants have a stiffer panel in the front which flattens out any pouchiness and they make my butt look amazing. The fabric is so comfortable - I could sleep in them.
If you're in the fence about these pants, I recommend getting them before I by them all out! :) i just ordered 4 more! Just order a size or two up and go off of their size chart. Also, Amazon makes returns so easy, that even if you get the wrong size, you can exchange it without a problem.
on June 30, 2014
Omg, they are SO comfortable, after I got the package I ordered it Friday, I got it by Monday. Timely matter.. I had to order the black, as I got turquoise, they fit and look wonderful, the fabric is not cheap. I can't wait for my next pair, might also try to get the white ones for special occasions as I never wear white jeans and would be scared to get them dirty. BUY THEM! I wear a 7, So I went with a medium, and it is perfect. I'm a 27-28 in waist.. 5'6 135lbs.