Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 26, 2013
What can you say about white T's? I can only say they are just what I wanted...a good fit and a good weight. I had my doubts out of the package. They seemed thinner than the Haines I buy from dept stores. But after the first wash and dry,they fluffed up nicely...so now they are a nice medium weight shirt. so far the necks have held their shape very well . I will also add that the price was outstanding. I will definitely order more whenever I need them
0Comment48 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2013
Want classic T-Shirts? Don't want to pay more than you have to? Shirts fit fine, soft cotton, no tag. No need to spend more.
0Comment30 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2013
My husband has to have these for work, and they work perfectly. He is required to wear white tees, and getting six in a package works nicely. I will probably be ordering more of these, and I like that they wash up easily with a little powder bleach.
0Comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2015
Needless to say a waste of money.
review image review image
22 comments79 of 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2014
T-shirts that do and fit as they were original intended. No pockets, no whistles and bells and especially no tags. YOu get what you pay for and then they throw in an extra t=shirt to boot.
on January 20, 2014
These Tee Shirts fit perfectly and are very comfortable. I recommend these to other buyers. Will definitely buy these again.
on June 26, 2014
The material was cheap and rough, and the length is too short to stay tucked in as an undershirt
on March 30, 2015
I ordered the 6-pack of Hanes Men's Classic Crew Neck Tees and received some random chinese-branded shirts instead. Half of them look like they were washed in river water and have what appear to be burn marks on them.
on August 15, 2014
This was the first time purchasing t-shirts on line. I usually get them at a department store. These are not as soft or thick as what I'm used to. Apparently there are levels of quality i.e.: comfortsoft, our most comfortable, etc. I will check more carefully next time.
on October 5, 2014