on February 15, 2013
I love these pants very much....FYI they will shrink. I bought the 18 month size for my 9 month old, washed them before I was planning on storing them for a while, and noticed they looked shorter. Needless to say, he's wearing them now instead!!!! I even washed them on the hand wash cycle, and dried them on delicate. We are huge Zutano fans and have never had anything shrink before so I was surprised.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on May 18, 2013
I bought these in brown for my son and I love them! I wish they made them in larger sizes because by fall he won't fit them anymore and he is in the 18 month size (and 8 months - but in the 99th percentile for height.... 30 inches tall and 20 lbs)I love that they can be rolled into long shorts - perfect for protecting the knees while crawling around. I bought them while they were on sale but now that I have them I think paying full price would be worth it. They are the perfect mix of baby soft clothing but cute details - he gets compliments every time he wears them.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again