Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on April 15, 2014
My ears tend to not like earrings that aren't sterling silver so these did not work for me as they were purchased.
I need to replace the part that goes in the ear in order to be able to wear these.
on October 24, 2012
These earrings are absolutely beautiful. Better than expected. They are somewhat smaller than they appear in the picture which is a good thing, because I was worried that they might have been too big. They don't have that plastic quality that so many earrings seem to have and appear to be able to withstand a little throwing here and there.
I loved the purple-ish ones so much I decided to buy the jet and onyx-coloured pair also. No regrets.
on April 25, 2010
I bought these earrings for my daughter for Christmas and they look awesome on her! She really loves them. The workmanship is good and the colors are lovely. We're very satisfied!
on July 8, 2009
these are a truly simple, yet beautiful pair of earrings that can go with everything... im saddened to say that today, somehow i lost one of them, but im going to replace them as soon as i can.... they are very lightweight, and i get many compliments on them... by far, they are my ultimate favorite earrings, and before i lost one, i wore them everyday.... beautiful, elegant, and simple, they come highly recomended, and truly are the ultimate staple that can accomadate any wardrobe.......
on July 12, 2012
My husband bought these for me a year ago as a birthday gift. I have worn them more than any other set of earrings I have (at least twice weekly) and I don't take any special care of them. Most of the time, they are tossed into a cup with a lot of other earrings. After a year, I've had no loose pieces, nothing came detached and no signs of wear or tarnishing.
They are very delicate looking, not gaudy or overstated. In fact, they are so well suited for either dressy clothes or casual that I purchased the same ones in both red and pink for my other ensembles. I would say they are on a par with jewelry that I have purchased from Avon or JCPenney. They don't look "cheap" at all. Very tasteful. I highly recommend them for someone who wants to look classy and trendy but doesn't want their earrings to be noticed before they are.
on July 27, 2013
I was looking for earrings for a friend's wedding when I came across these purple chandelier earrings. I had a lot of requirements: something that would match a lilac-colored dress, be long enough to complement an updo, look formal but not boring, and (most importantly) fit in with my grad student budget. I'm happy to say that these satisfied on all counts! The size of these earrings strikes a good balance because they are long and distinct but will never distract from your face or weigh down your ears. They're not overly sparkly or garish, so they were appropriate beside the formal attire, but they brought noticeable color and interest to the whole outfit.

The best part about these, especially as far as my budget is concerned, is that I can use them for less fancy occasions. Because they have multiple shades of purple, I've also been able to wear them with a casual violet-colored dress to jazz it up a bit. These are very versatile and classy and a worthwhile purchase all around.
on January 11, 2010
These are very pretty casual earrings. They're about two inches in length and the purple hues look great with nearly anything, especially if your hair is pulled up or back. They come with round, plastic safety backs and are very comfortable to wear.
on January 19, 2016
These are a fantastic buy- don't hesitate to get them. Even prettier in person- not too large, they're perfect for everyday wear or formal wear- and I've done both. were shipped in a brown box and inside that a good sturdy jewelry box.

Excellent product- I will be buying from 1928 again!
on February 17, 2013
I was very pleased with these when I received them, but I have purchased 1928 jewelry in the past and knew they would be good quality. Beautiful beading and detail, perfect length and drop. I wear them constantly and often get compliments on them. Some of my favorite earrings as they can be dressed up or down.
on January 16, 2014
This was a gift for one of my 21 grandchildren for her birthday. She loves 1928 style and one other style that I know about. This gift was for a 16 year old girl who is very elegant and tall, and can carry off these earrings very well. They're only for special occasions, as her parents allow her to wear less fancy earring for everyday. These are absolutely beautiful. Frankly, they're very much like a pair of my own 1928s which this particular granddaughter admired, so when I saw them, I snapped them up. Also, they're just the right color because she loves purple. I have yet to see them on her, but I'm sure they will look beautiful. They're a beautiful pair of earrings, perfect for a gift for someone special, and at the right price. I would buy them again and do recommend them for anyone who wants something special.

See 1 answered question