4.0 out of 5 stars Quality machine
Published 21 months ago by Robert Swanson

3.0 out of 5 stars My experience
I ordered the Samsung Alkaviva Vesta 9 Plate Water Ionizer from Amazon (BeatleFred) on April 16, 2014. The order was processed and shipped in a timely fashion. However nothing went right after that.

Published 8 months ago by Niranjan Kumar

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality machine, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Samsung Alkaviva Vesta 9 Plate Water Ionizer (Tools & Home Improvement)
My research seemed to indicate this is the best water ionizer. It should be more consistent delivering a level of alkaline water. My tests show good levels of alkalinity. My complaint: the voice, which confirms your selection during use, is loud. It quiets somewhat with tape over the speaker. It fits under the kitchen cabinet. I had professional help with installation, running a water line through the wall and into the unit. Looks great! Easy to use. Wonderful water, much more enjoyable than my tap water even though Spokane has good water anyway. Exposed to several ill people, I have yet to come down with anything since drinking alkaline water. If this holds true, the unit easily pays for itself. The reason these are expensive is the platinum in them which does the ionization. Maybe buy a unit sooner before precious metals take another jump in price.

3.0 out of 5 stars My experience, April 27, 2014

I would have received the package by 23rd April, had the Fed-Ex driver called me or left a door tag number when he didn't find me at my home. However he did not do that. The same thing happened on 24th also.Then finally on the 25th, I tracked the package online and arranged for store pick up, and went and collected it myself.

After going home, I decided to install the ionizer. However some things were missing.
The correct Adapter was missing.
and
The Collett Tool was missing.

I was frustrated.

So I sent a email to BeatleFred, with the following content:
"The provided adapters did not work at my kitchen faucet, so I had to purchase one on my own.
And, I did not receive the collett tool with this. And because of this, I was not able to complete the installation. I expect all installation related tools to be present, especially if I am paying 3 grand for something."

And then provided the following seller feedback

"I was not provided with the correct adapter, and on top of that this did not include the Collett Tool which was listed. Because of these two reasons, I could not install this. It is frustrating." with a rating of 1 Star.

Very soon, I get the following reply:

"Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. I am sorry to hear of the difficulty you seem to
be experiencing. I will discuss this tomorrow with my assistant who processed your order to see if we
can help you. We will get back to you very soon.

Sincerely,

Fred"

And later on Sunday I received a voice message from 'Jennifer' of BeetleFred, who apologized for the trouble, and requested me to remove the negative seller feedback, saying it will affect her badly and started weeping on the phone, so I decided to modify the feedback. As I could not modify the feed back, I decided to remove it and write another one in its place. But After removing the feedback on Amazon, I was not able to write another feedback. So I decided to do it here.

Note: After using the Ionizer for a few months, I will write an actual review.

Regards,