Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on November 3, 2014
My husband is short so buying a pair of trunks is a major problem. These fit great, the length was perfect for my husbands 5'3" frame.
His only complaint was he wished it had a back pocket, but the zippered side pocket was fine. Dried quick, and no irritating mesh on the inside.
on August 11, 2014
I wear a size 30 waist in most pants. The size 30 for these shorts are too big. I wish there was a 29, that might be perfect. I recommend you get one size too small unless you like the very baggy, low low hang look.
on December 16, 2014
An excellent boardshort but i fits me a little bit small
on January 27, 2015
Best fit for my body type, great quality
on May 15, 2014
I ordered these because I wear a 32 waist. They unfortunately fit like a 33 or so. If you want them to fit like the ones pictured in the add, make sure you go a size smaller. Other than that... they seem like really nice shorts.
on September 27, 2013
These shorts are great for surfing, swimming and even short runs. The anti chaffing material didn't work well on an eight mile beach run; however, most swim suits won't even allow for a one mile run.
on June 4, 2013
I used Quick silver shorts for three years now ... and i just bought that one for sake of new things but expect that they are brilliant, they are very convenient and smooth.

Ahmed Soliman.
on May 21, 2013
Fit true to size. Material is very comfortable and dries quickly. Wore all afternoon at lake the first time and super comfortable. Stylish enough to be worn as shorts too. Love the zippered pocket. Definitely would buy them again.