Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on April 15, 2014
First off, this filter replaces the one in our Kenmore Microwave. The Sears website lists it for almost $25.00. Amazon didn't show any results for Kenmore filters so I scrolled through the available filters to find one similar. When I saw this, it looked the same. The measurements were identical then I noticed that the part number was the same as listed for the Kenmore filter. I ordered it and it is the exact same filter in every way. Side by side, all the numbers and letters match up. Best part, this one was less than half the cost of the 'original', no shipping charges and no tax. Additionally, I ordered the filter on a Saturday and it arrived two days later on Monday. As I write this, it's not even scheduled to arrive for another 2-7 days. I'm very pleased with both the product and the seller.
on July 20, 2014
The 5230W1A003A is a replacement for the filter in the Kenmore Elite Microwave/Range Hood model 781.80809400 which was manufactured by LG for the Sears-Kenmore brand in Oct. 2004. The filter I received from the vendor 'Kitchen Filters' was a genuine OEM part stamped with the LG model number.
on June 12, 2009
This does the job, but it a bit pricey for such a simple product. I purchased 2 so that the shipping cost made more sense.
on July 10, 2014
works great for kenmore microwave as noted in the reviews - glad i tried looking at amazon before paying double the price!
on November 28, 2011
Filter slips easily into the microwave. No problems. It also cost me about about 75% less than the a brick and mortar store would have charged.
on February 11, 2015
I got this as a replacement for my old microwave. Seems to do a good job. Wish I had a more powerful fan on the microwave though.
on August 1, 2013
I bot this to replace and my old filter for the Kenmore hood range. It fits like a glove and took 5 minutes to install.
on August 5, 2014
The item received was the exact match to my microwave oven and it works good.The shipping time was prompt as promised.
on March 21, 2013
Got what I ordered. it was the correct part and looked just like the original product that came with the microwave.
on April 15, 2014
This filter is a direct replacement for my kenmore elite microwave filter. Shipped fast and at a very fair price.