AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis

on March 5, 2016
Fits perfectly in our microwave's filter slot. Only complain I have is its only one, not two. However, I am not sure if that is specified in the description. It's possible. I was so excited it was a good price and matched my model I didn't think to look. I just assumed. Overall it's a great product and fits well right out of the packaging. Will be purchasing a second one for the second filter.
on November 2, 2013
I bought a floor model over the stove micro wave, knowing the ownwers manual and grease filters were missing.
I removed old unit and installed new one and tested it and all was well. So I looked up grease filter part
numbers and found them on this site. They were cheaper here than any where else and no shipping charges,
hard to beat that. They just came in mail in good time and I installed them, only 30 seconds or so and
they are an exact fit. What more can I say. Perfect!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2013
This item was not of the same quality as the original manufacturer's filter it was purchased to replace. As I was taking the filter out of the bag, it bent. I was able to get one of the pair in adequately, but the second one is barely held in place. I would not purchase this again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2016
The quality is definitely not as good as the original and certainly worse than pictured. It is a very open weave. That being said, it fit and I had been having trouble finding this size.
on January 12, 2015
Works but the quality does not seems as good as the original. I don't cook much so it works for me. Not a bad replacement if you don't cook a ton. Otherwise I would recommend OEM.
on October 9, 2014
Possibly my measurements, but the screen is slightly larger than the support slots, but for the price, delivery thereof, I made it fit. Perfect!
on January 29, 2016
Fits perfectly. Tip for people looking for these: You can pull them out and put them in your dishwasher to get them clean periodically.
on April 21, 2014
Delivered as stated. It was a perfect match. Just like the OEM. No trimming required. I don't know why I waited so long.
on June 27, 2014
They fit, and they work as advertised. What else do you want me to say? No, they wont clean your microwave for you.
on January 2, 2014
Fast delivery. Nice I loved. I have my new LG microwave and I never specter that I will be so cheap... Loved.