Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

75%
25%

on December 16, 2013
Purchased this part to replace a broken handle on my microwave and it was a success. The only complaint I have is that it didn't come with any of the screws. They are a summing that you still have the screws, which in my case I had 1 and was able to find another to replace the lost one. Other than that, part was just like the one I replaced and it was simple.
on March 11, 2014
Works as described. It is a little hard to remove the pannel on the microwave to install. Just use a butter knife and pop off the back pannel to show the screws. Just go slow.
on December 5, 2014
This product worked just fine. The door on our LG microwave had broken well over a year ago and we had glued it back on. When I saw how cheaply I could replace it, we decided to try it. Once you get the inside door frame loose, it's pretty easy to install. The new handle does NOT come with screws, so you will need to retain the screws that come off the old handle. So far, it has worked great!
on October 23, 2014
Came on time and fit right on. I watched a youtube video for instructions on installing.
on December 16, 2013
Five stars for a quick delivery and they got the part right. Although instructions would be helpful. Never understood why parts sellers don't bother with the education aspect of installation.
on January 28, 2014
Item works great. The only downfall with LG is that this handle is prone to break... a lot. If they were to manufacture a black metal handle it would most likely work a lot better, and I wouldn't have to order one of these every year.
on February 3, 2014
Excellent replacement part with good pricing. If not for the poor LG design which is prone to failure this purchase would have achieved a five star rating.
on February 27, 2016
Perfect fit. Does not come with screws. Nor does it come with instructions how to install; however, that can be easily found on youtube
on October 19, 2015
Every thing was good ! But it would be very nice to include instructions on how to install it ! !
on March 3, 2015
Fit my microwave perfectly. Better than buying a new microwave.