Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 28, 2013
These two tools make installing new clutch assembly/or drive belts a breeze. You really have to exert a lot of force to stretch the new rubber belt over the motor drive shaft and the brush assembly. Installing the motor belt is very easy with just the puller tool, but stretching the new brush belt far enough to get the brush inserted through the drive belt is very difficult without this frame to hold open the belt. It's just a bad idea to try installing new belts on a Dyson without these tools at this price. Especially since the new Dyson drive belts are included in the package. Most of the time, this kit will repair your vac. I ordered a new clutch and installed it anyway, but used the new belts on my upstairs vacuum. You won't regret this purchase.
on October 18, 2014
Great widget. I use it all the time to remove the brush and get rid of long hairs that are wrapped around. I used to do this task with the brush still in the vacuum cleaner, but it was a pain in the @zz. The belt tool allows me to remove the brush in seconds.
on July 20, 2014
Item is NOT as advertised. The photo clearly shows both a bracket AND a hook tool. No hook arrived with mine. I purchased this for our vacation home vacuum, and trusting that the small Amazon box contained what I saw in the picture, it's been in the back of my SUV for months until our trip to the vacation home. The unpleasant surprise was that only the bracket was in the box. The tool is definitely a requirement as using a screwdriver is very difficult and can easily cut/damage the belt.

And I can't even get a refund because it's well over 30 days, even though I only opened the box today.
on May 22, 2013
I had to buy this item because I removed the belt from my vacuum cleaner to clean out all the hair stuck around the roller bar. But then I couldn't replace it without almost breaking the pen, the scissors, and my finger. It worked. And the people at Crucial Vacuum are geniuses for making this piece.
on November 23, 2014
Only used it to change the brush roller so far. It worked great for that but only gave it four stars because I cannot see, for the life of me, how it will work to change the belt.
on April 9, 2014
Sometimes you need a single purpose tool to save time and make a repair job easy. This is such a tool.
It would be hard to do the repairs without this tool. Glad I have it.
on July 4, 2013
Replacement products performed and inserted flawlessly... on line directions (u-tube) allowed for replacement of all worn parts... I have a new Dyson DC07
on December 4, 2014
If you're going to try and replace your Dyson vacuum belt then you've got to have this tool. I can't imagine doing it without this
on July 11, 2013
I felt the belt tool made the job of changing the brush and belts an effortless job.
Price was reasonable ,and shipping great.
on November 13, 2014
Does what it's designed to do. Easy to use and would recommend it to anyone needing to change a belt on the Dyson models listed.