Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 13, 2015
I really like these jeans! I'm usually a size 8 in Levis jeans (so glad I didn't have to go up to a size 10!) I'm a beautiful curvy black girl. 5'2" Tall and I can't find anything wrong with the way the look! They fit perfectly on my waist line, not a low waist or low-rise fit at al...see pic I uploaded.
review image
0Comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2013
I am so happy with these jeans. I ordered the darker color and the lighter color and I wish there was even more to choose from. These jeans fit perfectly. Finally a jean that fits through the hips and thighs and the waist! A lot of jeans will fit good in the hips and thighs but be too big in the waist, or the waist will be too low. These are just perfect. I can go the whole day without tugging them up. The waist is in the perfect place to prevent "muffin top". Quite pleased with my purchase.
0Comment|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2013
I agree with the other reviewer who said these were the best jeans ever. Levi's 529 Curvy jeans (straight and skinny) are the jeans I have been looking for my whole life. They don't gap in the waist, they're comfortable, the two button waistband looks cool, and the fade in the denim is miraculously flattering to thighs and hips, as is the construction of the back.

If you can NEVER find jeans that fit right due to a smaller waist and bigger thighs/hips then you HAVE TO BUY THESE. I bought several extra pairs so I don't ever have to be without these jeans for the rest of my life. Because what if they stop making them? Please, Levis, never stop making these. But I'm buying a hoard anyway, just in case.
on June 13, 2013
Being a woman of a certain age, I don't always know what looks good on me anymore, what fit might be too young, too old, etc.
These jeans are perfect! They are as comfortable as boyfriend jeans, and very flattering to my curvy shape and mom hips.
I love them!
on July 26, 2013
theses fit great , i am 5'2" and 150 lbs and carry weight in my gut and these are so comfortable and dont cut into you belle button area when sitting but yet look good on. i probly have 12 pairs of 529's love them!!!!!
33 comments|42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
I purchased a size larger than what I normally wear because Levi's Skinny Jeans tend to fit smaller. I didn't need to. I recommend purchasing the size you normally wear. These jeans are really comfortable. The length is a little short. I have long legs and would prefer a longer rather than shorter pant leg.
on March 4, 2013
Well if you are a fan of skinny jeans but have a curvy figure, I think you will be happy with this pair. I am not sure what is more surprising, that fit like curved jeans or the feel like skinny jeans. This kind of jean even rivals that likes of the Rock Revival JEANS - Womens Sora B18 Boot Cut Jean. All I can say is that I am very impressed with this combination.
on September 20, 2013
Wore these today for the first time. My husband (we've been together for 20 years) told me "I have never liked you in jeans until today!" What more can I say?!?!
on March 31, 2016
Just got the jeans. I read the reviews and was a little worried about ordering. I normally wear a 14. So I ordered a 14. There is just enough stretch to make a perfect fit. Probably most comfortable jeans I ever wore. The waist is a little lower than my navel. They are exactly what I wanted. Very dark wash blue denim. I am not a youngster and seem to have a hard time finding jeans comfortable and look good. I did not want low waisted, faded, distress jeans. I have an expensive pair of NYDJ pants and I think I like these better. Not a bad price. I recommend these jeans to women not wanting to wear your daughter's jeans.
on April 7, 2015
The design department came up with a really excellent pair of jeans. They are extremely flattering on an hourglass figure. Honestly, the only negative reviews I've seen are from people who have a very different body type than the one intended for these jeans. It's very difficult to find jeans that fit properly on someone with muscular legs, wide hips, and a small waist, but these are tapered perfectly.

They are snug, but comfortable around my waist. They're just loose enough through the hips that I am able to walk and sit normally, but slender enough that they don't look bulky. They're snug around the thighs, enough to give the buttocks some definition, but not so much that they make the whole leg hike down so I have to yank them up all day. They are a bit tight around the calves, but not so much that it is uncomfortable, and they are skinny jeans after all.

My waist is 32" around, hips are 42", and each thigh is 25" in circumference at the thickest part. Size 10 fits me comfortably. If you have proportionally similar measurements, these are the right jeans for you.