Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Two Tone|Change

on October 8, 2015
This was my 2nd of 3 FOSSIL watches that I purchased and I love it! This one is my dress watch and it really catches the eye. When my co-worker saw he just had to upgrade his watch as well. LOL It has just the right amount of "flash" to it without being gaudy.
on June 24, 2014
Loved the design, the dual tone look and quality of its finish. great watch for great price. Bought this for my Father-in-law and I am sure he would love it.
Note: The dial of this watch is pretty large for a average wrist which is something you may want to think before you buy.
on March 8, 2015
I love this watch. I catch myself staring into the watch face for longer than I should and it almost makes it look like I can tell time. I'm mesmerized.
on June 21, 2014
Bought this watch for my brother. He was looking for a watch that was casual but classy. This one is both and he loves the watch
on January 23, 2016
This was a gift for my boyfriend and he loves it.
review image
on March 5, 2014
The watch came in great condition, bought it as a present for my bf and he really liked it. Only thing was that the face of the watch was a little bigger than expected. But very satisfied with it :)
on March 15, 2016
My man Loved it! He was super excited when he saw it , definitely a great buy! Ladies i highly recommend if you are thinking of getting one for that special man in your life.
on December 31, 2013
This is the first two-toned watched I have ever purchased. I must say,I am rather pleased.
This watch is comfortable, stylish, and keeps great time!
on June 6, 2014
I ordered three different brands, but this Fossil was my favorite. I need a large face with numbers that light up for work and this fits the bill!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2014
It's larger than I would have liked but other than that I love the watch. I especially like the band and the way it latches.