Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on June 8, 2014
I'm in car sales and get in and out of cars all day. Other pants haven't lasted more than a month, but these take about a full year of abuse. I'm a big guy too, so I can't really expect much more from a pair of dress pants.
on November 13, 2013
Having worn Haggar's slacks for many years, I recently ordered these slacks through Amazon.com.
Amazon's part of the transaction was excelllent. The issue is the quality of the slacks. They are thin, poorly
made junk that advertize as "No Iron". What a joke. they came out wrinkled and requiring massive amounts of ironing.
They should last a lifetime because they won't be worn much. I'm extremely dissapointed with the quality of these
slacks. Haggar, you're better than this!
on July 12, 2014
These pants are comfortable with the hidden expandable waist. They keep their crease and wash up perfectly and come from the dryer with no ironing needed. The only thing is that there should be more colors offered, such as brown and dark gray.
on August 16, 2014
Comfy pants. (I hit a "fluffy" phase due to some medical things going on... Some might say "fat" - but that's rude.)

Picked up a couple different types/brands of pants - decided to try Amazon.

Reviews were good, price was OK, and I really hate shopping and going to changing-rooms in stores... So the AMZ model fit perfectly.

Happy so far. (Then my workplace adopted not just "casual" but "shorts are OK" for a dresscode... So I'm ready to be dressed for success once it cools down in South Texas a bit.)
on April 18, 2016
I can't wear Haggar slacks any more. I recently bought a pair in the size I have been wearing for 20+ years, and the size CHANGED. When I laid the old ones (size still listed on the tag) and carefyully laid the new one out over the old ones, the new ones (marked with the same size) were 1-2" narrower in the waist, and 1-3/4" shorter! The inseam was about the same, so all the length difference is in the waistline. When I pull them up as far as I can get them, they still feel like they're falling off. I called customer service, who said they had changed sizes back to the way they were, and were willing to exchange them for a new pair, "properly sized." Nope. Worse, even!

So I bought the big& tall size to see if I could compensate. Can't. These are like wearing a circus tent!

No happy medium. I'm really disappointed. I'll have to make the rounds trying on different brands, now. I just LOVE that! -(
on April 26, 2013
We just got them, but my husband is happy. The fit is true, the finish is good, the weight of the fabric feels like they will hold up for a while.
We are buying a second pair.
on April 1, 2016
Clearly in the picture the legs of the pants taper as you get towards the ankle, as they should. The reality is the pants are as wide at the ankle as they are at the crotch. Horrible cut, looks ridiculous. Very disappointed. I now have to decide to return or have the legs altered at the tailor. Waist and length are good however.
on November 4, 2015
Good product and quality material. Although fit and snug around the waist its somehow just a little too much material around the legs to ankles. Very baggy and noisey as you here yourself walking with every stride.
on August 19, 2014
These trousers run a little big. They dont have the inside button that you do before you zip up and hook. They just button with one single button. I guess that's okay but you get use to buttoning that inside button, then zipping the pants up, then hooking the hook or buttoning the outside button, and these pants don't have that. That's all. Very roomy, nice fabric, comfortable.
on October 28, 2015
My wife bought me these pants. She is a little fuzzy on what the secret language of mens pants really means. I imagine that I wear a 38X34. I used to wear a 38X34 some 25 years ago. I'm really a 40 (or gasp...42)X34. However, thanks to the secret sizing conventions, I can..provided I purchase the right pants, still wear a 38X34. These are "classic" fit. Which means they are pretty close to a real 38X34...but they have these amazing fat man hidden expanders that allow an extra 2" or so. They are, when pushed to the limit, big enough for my lies. Depending oh how you lie to yourself, they may do the trick for you too. Let's get real though.... if you wear a "relaxed" fit, don't buy a classic fit in the same size as the "relaxed". Go up a size.

Nice pants for the money. Deep pockets. Plenty of bunghole room. LBJ approved!

See 1 answered question