Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on June 29, 2013
Cute crops and I like them but these are too small all over. Not just waist or hips...but all over. I wear a size 10 NYDJ in most all styles...but not all. I'm coming to the conclusion that perhaps the cropped below the knee styles run a bit smaller than the ankle cropped and jean sizes. No scientific experiment, just my own casual observation and experience.
on September 16, 2013
I purchased these crops in black and white. I wish there was more consistency with the sizing - the white fits great, and makes me feel greart. The black, however, is snug around the waist - so much that it creates the dreaded 'muffin top' - which defeats the purpose of spending money on NYDJ!
on August 25, 2013
You just can't depend upon the size for NYDJ pants anymore. My other pants and capris size 4 fit just right but these are just a little too tight all over. The problem is their clothes are NOT made in the US anymore like they are supposed to be. I am very disappointed in them for doing this.
on August 9, 2013
This is a great summer crop. I'm 5'2" so I appreciate crops that aren't too long. This hits just right a little below the knee. It's not tight at the waist, either. I like the dove gray color and the stretch. Like any pant with stretch, it will get a bit loose with wear, but it's better than being tight at the waist and getting a roll.
on June 17, 2013
I never thought I'd be this excited about jeans. Better than fitting well, they keep their shape without over stretching through the day. There is no "bunchiness" at the top, so your shirts lie flat over them, giving a very slim look. Very flattering and of good quality - i had to get more after trying the first pair!
on September 14, 2013
Just what I wanted, fits according to size. The quality is what you would expect from nydj, excellent. I would purchase them again
on June 5, 2013
I wear both 8's and 10's in shorts. Bought the ten and thought they were a bit big, but with a belt would be okay. Well, after wearing they loosened considerably and since I love the material and length, I ordered the 8. Still a bit large, but couldn't wear a 6. They look good after several hours, I hate wrinkled shorts.
on June 2, 2013
They get dirty easy when I wear them around my grandkids but what else would you expect from white pants. Order one size down.
on July 8, 2013
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Can't beat the fit of NYDJ jeans., and they are made in the USA!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2013
If you know NYDJ, you know to order a size or 2 smaller. They are always nice looking, keep you 'snug' without looking cheap. Can dress them up or down. I love all my NYDJ and when they're on sale, it's even better. But they are worth their sometimes $100+ price.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse