Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's AK/1274CHGB Diamond Dial Open Lug Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 27, 2013
This watch is even better looking than the photo. Perfect fit....I have large wrists & it fits great!!! Beautiful!!! Any woman would love it!!!
on January 11, 2014
Ordered this as a Christmas gift for my step-mom. She loved it! Very pretty. The dial is large enough for her to see without her reading glasses, but not large enough to be considered a "boyfriend" watch.
on August 4, 2013
Got this watch for my mom, and almost decided to keep it myself. It's so pretty and has a very simple, clean design. Easy to adjust and fits her slender wrist just fine. Love it!
on December 29, 2013
Very stylish, good quality watch. I can wear it to work, casual day of shopping, or to a nice dinner with my husband. Extremely versatile. I just received it and I hope it works for a long time to come!
on August 14, 2014
My wife likes this so much that she never wears it! Seriously, it's a price minded watch that looks good for specific outfits for her and I'm not mad at myself for getting it.
on May 15, 2014
I really like the design of the watch, however I expected it to be larger. The pictures are misleading... If you really want a boyfriend watch this look for another
on July 10, 2016
I love the look of this watch! I was even more happy when I received it. It is very versatile. I think I could wear it with anything, and the price was amazing.
on April 23, 2014
nice watch ....got many compliments from this watch it really looks expensive watch......very elegant , thanks a lot amazon you are great!!!
on February 16, 2014
I liked it a lot
Beautiful shape
Weight is not heavy
Good quality (made in china )
Beautiful color
Smooth texture
on February 18, 2014
I thought it was an expandable band. Not sure I will keep it as it is too big for my wrist. Will have to have a link taken out.