Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Women's GEL-Cumulus 15 Running Shoe
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 14, 2013
I received my shoes today and thought Id try them out on a shopping trip. I absolutely loved them! They are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! I have had plantar facitis and also had surgery to have a facia release, so my ortho doc recommended wearing shoes with good shock value and arch support. If I wear anything else I am in a lot of pain. These shoes were just what I needed. Good support and like walking on a cloud! I did however order them a size bigger, and I am glad that I did. They fit great and give me a little toe room. My feet are very wide, and I found that these shoes in size D are just perfect. I am glad that I bought them and will definitely buy them again!
22 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2013
This shoe is very comfortable and fits perfectly. A size 8.5 is a real 8.5. :) I'm starting to run so I researched the best shoes for running. ASICS Women's Gel-Cumulus 15 is highly recommended. I'm pleased with my purchase.
on June 4, 2014
I ordered the size that I usually wear in asics, and I have had several pair of them in the past, but these ones obviously run a bit small. So I went on amazons site to do an exchange, and wasn't able to online. I then contacted customer service who informed me that this item is "not eligible for exchanges". Uh, they are shoes. Sometimes (and let me just blow your mind here for a second) they are kind of a personal thing, and often....yes that's right OFTEN shoes don't fit correctly on the first try. Yes, I am aware that I was purchasing them online and that's a risk, but I have been a prime member for several years, and have never previously had a problem returning or exchanging things on amazon. Here's a novel idea Amazon: how about you publish the fact that you don't do shoe exchanges somewhere on the site before I got roped into buying them and then can't exchange them for a half size larger. Movin on to zappos for shoes....
33 comments|44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2013
I run an average of 25 - 30 miles per week, and suffer from herniated discs and other issues with my back, but running in these shoes is completely pain free.

I had originally hoped to buy another pair of the 13's - I considered them "the perfect shoe", but I couldn't find my size so I decided to try the 15's. I would have been perfectly happy with just as good, but they actually managed to improve the cushioning while achieving a more lightweight feel. The Cumulus are certainly named appropriately - it feels like I am running on a cloud!!
on June 4, 2014
In an attempt to battle the metabolic slowdown that occurred after I turned 50, I decided running 3-4 miles 5 days a week was a good goal. I'm a 5'3" female in decent shape, but I under-pronate and have a problem with tight hamstrings that my old shoes were not helping. These shoes provide good stability and support. I'm not going to gush about them because I am not a gusher, but this is a good shoe, at least for those of us in the 15-20 miles/week category.
on July 3, 2013
Regular Asics wearers, beware! In comparing this shoe with the same size and width of the Nimbus-15 and the Kayano-19, I found that I had to go half a size up in the Cumulus to get a comparable fit. I have been wearing Asics for years and have always worn the same size (9D), but this shoe is definitely short - my toe practically hits the front. The 9-1/2, though, fits the same as the 9 in the other styles. And on first try it's a very comfortable shoe with ample cushioning and a nice heel cup so my heel doesn't slip.
on July 14, 2013
This is a great shoe for stability and comfort. It is the only shoe I trust for my long runs!
on July 29, 2014
I just started running at the age of 42. I have one leg shorter than the other and never thought running was in my cards.
After 6 weeks in a pair of NB I decided I could do this if I had the right shoe to help with my over pronation of my right foot. I read all of the reviews on the ASICS Gel and took the plunge and ordered my regular size. I have put approximately 50 miles on the shoes in the last 2 weeks and I am happy to report they are part of my solution to straightening out my form. Im still very new but now I have the confidence to go a little longer and stronger with out the need for a bag of frozen veggies tied to the front of my leg after my 3 & 4 mile daily runs. I will keep purchasing these al long as they make them!
on September 22, 2014
Giving up on Asics shoes online as there is no choice for ordering the shoes made from a specific county. There are three counties that I have found written on the shoe boxes. Indonesia (too small and not comfy) Vietnam(too small), and China (good fit and comfy shoes)
on September 4, 2013
I have been a fan of the Asics Gel-Cumulus shoes for about 5 years now - good sized toe box, heel that stays on the foot, and a good amount of cushion. When my last pair of Asics started to show signs of wear, I went to my local run/walk shoe store to replace them. Since they did not carry the ASICS Cumulus shoes in the store, I purchased a pair of Saucony Ride 6 shoes that also had a good sized toe box, were comfortable, but did not have quite as much cushion. After I left the store I decided that before I would be completely satisfied with the Saucony shoes, I should search further for the ASICS Cumulus to compare. The ASICS Gel-Cumulus 15 is the most current version of the shoe, and I could not find the color I wanted locally, so I ordered them from Amazon.

The shoes arrived on time and I was eager to insert my feet into a new pair of super comfortable shoes. I put on the left shoe with a smile on my face, ready to box up the Saucony shoes to return to the store. Then I put on the right shoe and I felt a decent sized bump in the inner sole of the shoe right under the ball of my foot. I took it off, felt with my hands and sure enough there was a sizable/noticeable flaw in the shoe. I had read some reviews that hinted that they might not be making the shoe as well as they did previously. Decision made! I promptly put the ASICS shoes back in the box, emailed Amazon for a return shipping label, and took them immediately to our UPS store. Yes, this could have been a one time flaw in their product line. However, once you doubt the integrity of a shoe, it is hard to go back. I am now very happy with my Saucony Ride 6 shoes!