Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 19, 2013
I have wide feet and have a very hard time finding shoes that fit well. I have about 12 pairs of running shoes and I have to say, these are my new favorite!!
on October 7, 2013
I do not own lots of shoes, but I wanted to mention that I found this to be an excellent shoe on the treadmill. Now that it is fall, I am trying to transition over to treadmill because our trails are closing for the winter snow season and the shoes that serve me well on the trails do not serve me at all on the treadmill. I bought a pair in a different brand that I thought would work well on treadmill but these New Balance are better. I have some foot pain that is aggravated by treadmill running and these shoes help keep that trouble at bay.
on October 27, 2013
Toe area was too narrow even though a wide size was ordered. Shoe was comfortable otherwise. Did not feel there was good arch support either.
11 comment14 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2013
True to size came in really fast... They are extremely comfortable... I love the support in the heal and arch... Definetly one of the best shoes I've ever owned also its a plus their made in USA
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2013
This was my first pair of New Balances (always stuck with Nike) and I love them! Good support and a stability for my runs!
on October 10, 2013
The shoe is very light and the colors are great. Unfortunately, the width is very tight around the toes. Try on at a store before buying.
on March 7, 2014
...but unfortunately doesn't fit. My daughter's foot is unusual in that it is very wide, is very thick at the instep, and has short toes. She usually needs a 6 or 6.5 WW or, sandals with adjustable straps. Her eyes lit up when she saw this shoe. It's not easy being a cute teenage girl and not being able to find cute shoes. This shoe is very attractive. VERY cute. She put it on and and...it fit... sort of, with very thin socks. Not the kind of socks you need to run and walk in. She so wanted these to fit! She got both a 6.5 and 7 WW. Neither was wide enough across the ball of her foot. Sigh...they'll have to go back. They did seem well made and as a mother, I was interested in the extra large openings in the mesh for summer ventilation.
on September 27, 2013
very comfortable. I purchased my second pair. Also very stylish. I had lots of compliments on these shoes. I wear them every day and stand on my feet all the time.
on June 27, 2014
Lightweight, durable, trendy, those are some of the qualities which has led me to buy this shoe for Mrs. Smith. According to her it's like walking on air.
on April 25, 2014
This is the first pair of New Balance I've had in quite a while. The shoe runs a little narrow, which isn't a problem for me, however I would imagine if my feet were wider or late into long runs this could be a problem. I purchased this shoe to help with some pronation I'm having after an ankle injury. The shoe feels pretty supportive so far. I wish it had a little more cushioning- if it did I'd be more prone to wear it on longer runs. For now I'm sticking with runs of 8 miles or less with this shoe.