Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on March 12, 2013
Love the watch, the only reason I gave it a four is becuase it is hard to place on my wrist. I always need someone to do it for me.
on January 13, 2014
The watch arrived on time everything was great until I attempted to adjust the day of the week dial. It is forever stuck one day of the week off [ie today is Monday watch displays Tuesday].
on May 8, 2014
This looks very nice for about the first 2 weeks but then the silver starts fading and it looks generic
on February 14, 2014
Purchased watch #1, couldn't get the "DAY" to set. So I returned it and got watch #2..Now...Amazon was FABULOUS in their return and reissue of watches. I couldn't be more pleased with the speed and hasslefree-ness of the watch replacement but...watch #2 I still can't set the "DAY", and not I am wondering what I am doing wrong eventhough I am reading the instructions and do exactly what they are telling me to. It's a little frustrating.

Oh and it should be noted that for a ladies watch...it isn't a dainty thing, it's big and bulky. FYI
on June 2, 2014
I love the watch. It is exactly as described. Looks much more expensive than the price. It was packaged beautifully and I love it.
on January 3, 2015
Christmas gift for mother. She loved it and has received many compliments already. She looked stunned when she opened it :)
on November 10, 2015
I absolutely love it. I purchased one for myself last year and gave them as gifts for many others.
on July 14, 2015
Love this watch, get lots of complements
on June 3, 2015