Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 10, 2014
LOVE this scarf!! Very warm and thick and looks great on! Got many compliments when I wore it to a football game !!
review image
11 comment| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2013
I absolutely love this scarf! it is so cute and comfortable. I got mine yesterday and just had to wear it today. the material is not heavy and does not make your neck sweat, it is just perfect for fall and winter. I would recommend this to anyone, I even ordered another one today. I got the light grey one and it is true to color and length, therefore, what you see in the picture is exactly what you get. and I love the fact that I can wear it so many different wear and you can dress it up or down. I love it!

UPDATE: Well this was the best scarf ever until I got my second one. I got the second one in beige and it came way shorter than the other one and I'm really upset because when I wrap it two times it looks like it is choking me, which isn't a pretty look. I don't know how to ensure you get a long one but I am very sad with the second one. I am still keeping the 5 starts for the first one but 2 stars for the second one.
33 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2013
The scarf is very soft, a nice length, seems to be made well, and keeps me warm without giving me heat-stroke. The seller had it to me in only 2 days, which was appreciated! My only complaint is that it had a stench on it right after I unwrapped it that took a good few hours of airing out before it was wearable.
on January 28, 2015
I have been looking for a hunter green knit scarf for ages! When I saw the price I just had to get it, I even got it in black too! Other reviewers warned about a bad smell, but the scarves I received didn't have much of a strong smell. I love them!
review image review image
on March 10, 2014
The smell that has been absorbed into the knit is absolutely disgusting; no way I could wear it around my neck as is. I have Febrezed and washed twice and the smell has not abated. I don't know if it's the factory where the scarf was made, or the vehicle in which it was delivered. In any case, a complete waste of money.
on October 30, 2013
i ordered a grey and a black and they gave me 2 black scarfs and they smell horible like its hard to explain the smell! and they are veryyy short like they might be ok for a little girl to wear but definatly will not give you the "chuncky scarf" look thats for sure.
on December 20, 2015
Great doggie sweater! I get so many compliments. Twist it once, and get both rings over the dogs head, the twist will be on the bottom. Put the paws through the first ring only. Touch one ring on the top to the next and one then cannot tell that they are open. The body of the dog holds the sweater in place. She can run and is not restricted. I get loads of compliments at the doggie park/beach. It was 20 degrees out today and not only did she look comfortable she looked beautiful in her sweater amonst all the other doggie coats, she stuck out and everyone asked where I got it. I didn't say it was amazon for only 10.99, hahaha....For our night time walks, I think I'll get her a yellow one.
review image review image review image review image
on January 10, 2014
Read the reviews!!! DO NOT BUY THIS. THE SMELL IS SO HORRIBLE.... I didn't even want to touch to return. You will be sorry
on December 13, 2014
I ordered the red scarf, but unfortunately it's more pink than red. Not the same color as on photos. Returning it.
review image
on September 26, 2015
They look just as pictured- just as cozy as they seem! I bought both the orange and hunter green one. The hunter green one had a slight odor but besides that they're perfect '
review image review image