Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now DOTD

on March 12, 2014
With prime, you can watch full seasons of 7th Heaven. I never saw the later shows and was glad to catch up on the shows, Even with new cast members, it still worth watching and seeing the kids all grown up.
on February 26, 2014
I grew up watching 7th Heaven. I have watched every season from the very beginning, but I wasn't happy with the way it ended. I thought all the original 7th Heaven characters like Mary and Simon should have been included in the script for the last episode. I was bummed to see that they were left out of the entire season.
on February 20, 2015
I enjoyed watching every season and every episode. I really got addicted to it. Couldn't wait to get from work to watch. I was disappointed in the last episode, I wanted more. Did not expect it to end like that. I keep going back to see if I missed something. Thanks for the good, old fashion clean stuff.
on April 28, 2016
As I have said in the past, if one can somehow turn a blind eye to Collins being in the series, one can mostly look as some sort of life lessons to the show. Still a lot of what I call drama to the shows. In the total series-----I do not think I would have tolerated some the things children did or went through. But, to me it was entertaining. Ended much different than what I expected.
on May 7, 2014
We loved this show. It had normal family problems, when we had normal families. They were no vampires or bloody killings. It even had the word God mention in it.
on May 12, 2014
It focus on the problems that families go through. Also it shows how problems that the world faces ,How they affect lives here in America and shows how to help
on March 5, 2014
Could not stop watching! So good! Love the realness and humor of a family! Thank you for airing these treasures!
on March 29, 2013
I really enjoyed this season, but it was not as good as previous ones. I felt they left some questions unanswered and never brought the older children back to help tie up loose ends. And in the final episode, how in the world were ALL those people going to fit in the RV??

But all those minor faults are just mostly my "Pollyanna" desire for happy endings and everything explained! That's not real life...things just don't get tied up with a ribbon and everyone rides into the sunset to a "happily ever after"!! All in all, things were left just the way life is...with unanswered questions and hopes and dreams and varied possibilities. A delightful family story, dealing with real life problems and solutions.
on March 18, 2015
Seventh heaven is classic. It's a breath of fresh air and a light to all troubles we all face in this world. I would recommend that every family should educate their teens on choices by watching seventh heaven. It teaches all about relationships and consequences. I also think seventh heaven would be enjoyed by adults alike.
on July 18, 2015
This 11th season being the last season of 7th Heaven, was depressing for me. I feel that the show should have at least brought back the whole family to say goodbye to. It would be cool to have one last time to get the family together for a reunion. Thanks for the 11 years of 7th Heaven.