Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Canon PowerShot A2600 IS 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 720p Full HD Video Recording (Blue)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 5, 2013
I was looking for a basic point and shoot digital camera. For $100 this camera does exactly what I need it to do. It takes great pics both inside and outside and the video quality was surprisingly good. I did my homework before purchasing so I was fully aware this cam did not include a memory card or a cord for transferring images to my pc. Since I already have multiple memory cards and since my laptop has an SD slot this was not an issue. I purchased the caselogic case for this for an additional $6.00 and it fits like a glove. If you are looking for a basic point and shoot cam without a bunch of effects options that you will never use anyways than look no further.
on April 25, 2013
I found the Canon Powershot A2600 so easy to use with on screen menu. I was able to use it right out of the box, then I just played with it for a little bit and I was able to figure it all out. So if your looking for a good camera that takes good pictures this is the one.
Oh and the battery life is great, the kids always view the pictures right off the camera and I know on my Olympus camera that would just drain the ife right out battery.
on October 12, 2013
My old point and shoot cameras were about 'shot'. I choose a smaller camera because I didn't want to drag an slr around. This camera does what I wanted and more.

The videos are easy to work. The viewer is large which helps me line up. I used it for over 100 images during the first outing!
on October 23, 2013
I purchased this camera to replace my Coolpix camera that the screen got water logged?? This is a really nice simple camera to operate and the pictures turned out so good I hardly even used my Nikon D40. I was able to shoot videos that were really great even though I was shaking while taking them, the clarity and colors were great. The only thing I would recommend is using a Eye-fi Card if you have an I-Pad, the viewing screen is small if you want to see the pics at the end of the day.
on August 24, 2013
Needed a small camera to take on vacations. Had a cannon years ago and was pleased with it so decided to get another cannon. So far pleased with the pics and ease of use.
on May 2, 2013
I loved the color of the camera and after looking at a few the price was a good thought so I figured lets do it... now after a week of having it I am running away... The first night I took a picture in door (well the first 30) all but 6 were blurry... which is a LARGE disappointment... I tried the different functions and still nothing amazing... then I worked for a few days and forgot about it, but when I was off again I tried again to see if it was just me being tired after a long work day... apparently no... everything does not look crisp and seems to be lacking, However, outside the pictures looked amazing... but since I normally take indoor pictures I need something better to fit my needs so of to look again...
on January 23, 2014
We took this to Italy and it takes great pictures. It is light and easy to use. The price is very reasonable. I highly recommend this camera.
on January 11, 2014
Great camera! Good price and takes good pictures! Only thing is it takes a few seconds to take a second picture if you've just taken one.
on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my mother who just wanted to have a simple but quality camera again.it's simple to operate and takes fantastic photos. She is so happy with it and loves that it's small enough to fit in a small bag (purse).
on May 2, 2015
I bought this camera to take pics and video of my beautiful first grandaughter. She lives eight hours away from me, and I only see her every rwo months. I did not want to spend alot of money on a camera. This was a great perfect for me! Set up was pretty easy. I would highly recommend this camera for anyone on a budget!