Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Men's Concept Micro Hip Brief
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 17, 2013
This kind of underwear has been a long time coming to America. I like the way they hug the body without announcing it to the wearer. Very comfortable. I can only hope the manufacturers will continue with this fabric.
on November 7, 2014
Bought these to wear under shorts at the gym. Wanted microfiber for quick drying quality. Also did not want the extra pouch sewn into most underwear these days. These have a great classic fit while riding low on the hips. They fit the bill completely. The Moon Beam blue is pretty vibrant, so if you want less flash, choose Slate Stone.
on October 11, 2014
Purchased these for my hubby. Such a good price on Amazon; way cheaper than they were at Dillard's. Husband likes that they are supportive but not restrictive. They stretch where needed. Also keeps skin drier.
on November 13, 2014
It is a nice wear, if the price is better, that will be perfect.
on September 9, 2014
I love the snugness and smooth fit. My wife bought this for me and I'll likely buy some more soon.
on June 22, 2014
I used to think the CK steel micro briefs were the best brief made until these. Found them for $9.99 on sale couldn't pass them up. I am definitely a brief guy, but I mostly wear boxer briefs and trunks but there is something about briefs that just feels so much better. I'm a younger guy 6'4'' about 200 lbs athletic build so I figure if im fit why not wear the type of underwear that probably wont look good if I was out of shape. I wear size 34 pants and I bought the large size and they fit unbelievable! I know the size chart says I should wear a medium but im warning you calvin klein underwear fits way tighter than other brands for example according to calvin klein if you are a 30'' waist you should wear small but I would recommend buying a medium. By the way these underwear look amazing, when I wear these my girlfriend requests that If im going to be lounging around the house that I only wear these, they drive her crazy. Wear these under a suit, khaki, jeans, or shorts you will not be disappointed. CK made a great brief once again.
on August 14, 2014
I love how these fit and feel on my boyfriend
on February 28, 2014
At least not to my way of thinking about underwear. More like a stretchy wrap that's kind of cut into the shape of underwear. I bought 3 pair, I wore them once, I went back to a more traditional fabric.
on October 26, 2014
too high in the rear and didn't fit right
on July 19, 2014
Very comfortable briefs. Soft and breathable material.