Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Size: Only Bluetooth 2.0|Color: Black, Silver|Change
Price:$44.99+ $4.49 shipping

on June 14, 2013
UPDATE: Retail Packaging version did not have any of these problems and this is a GREAT headset! Unless it was just a fluke, stay away from non-retail packaging product! Perhaps it is not OEM? The link for that product which is genuine is: Motorola H19txt Universal Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging.

I previously had the Motorola HX550Motorola HX550 Universal Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black. Unfortunately, this fell out of my pocket and got run over by a car. (I am now looking at bluetooth "retention" accessories such as Black, Universal Bluetooth Headset Carrying/Protection Case (Large BluCase). Compatible with most Jabra, Motorola, Phantronics, Jawbone, Samsung, BlueAnt, Nokia, and other brands of Bluetooth headsets. or Bluecell 3 PCS Black Neck Strap /Lanyard for Plantronics Samsung Motorola Jabra JAWBONE Micro USB Bluetooth Headsets.

The H19txt is a similar style to the HX550 with flip mic (which I find really useful) so I was already familiar with the basic operation and was excited to try this out. Unfortunately, I noticed that the earpiece gets so hot it actually lightly burns you and becomes so uncomfortable on your ear! I also noticed that about 20 minutes of use and the battery runs out. It initially tells me "more than 8 hours" battery left and then if I use it for a few minutes and turn it off then back on it tells me "less than 1 hour" remains. Obviously, there is some kind of short or something but the product actually works so maybe a capacitor is acting up?? I have no idea. I am hoping this is a fluke or defective unit and I am going to give this one more shot. SInce there is no option to exchange this unit (it doesn't come from Amazon directly), I am returning it and I ordered the "retail package" version. Hopefully that works out better!
on June 29, 2013
This bluetooth had great battery life while it was charging. I had this thing for less than two months, and suddenly it stopped charging. What is the use of a bluetooth that will not charge? Hence, Motorola is a better company than this, and should have not released this faulty product.
on March 16, 2014
I feel like I got played on this order. This Bluetooth is designed by Motorola only. That doesn't make it a Motorola Bluetooth. It has never worked completely right and disconnects itself constantly throughout the day. I don't get anywhere near 30 feet of range, 20 at the most and that's only when its within the line of sight. I'm very disappointed.
on September 26, 2013
This is a great headphone...it delivers on its promise of 8 hours plus talk time, more on standby, is small, unobtrusive and relatively comfortable. However this arrived repackaged without some of the components that should accompany it and appeared to be a refurbished item despite being sold as new. I returned it.
on January 24, 2016
Unhappy with non-Motorola packaging. No box. Every bud I've bought was boxed. Parts came in Ziploc-type bag, and has me feel it's potentially pirated. I'm a bit pressed for time, and so have to keep. Anyway, sound is super. Battery life announced in ear is full of bologna. In three hours of non-use, and it was fully charged and then used for a 7 minute call, it was down by five use hours. Not thrilled with the less than staying in-ear 'stay power' either. I could have gotten some research done and exchange vs. write this review, but I think I want to suggest buy cautiously... Or go to a store.
on October 7, 2014
Every single H17 or H19 I've ever owned has a cheap boom that breaks within the first year. Piece of junk. Once the year warranty runs up on this one, I'm done. I guess I'm a slow learner because this is probably my 4th or 5th Motorola Bluetooth. The only reason I buy these is because they are over the ear. If anybody can suggest an over the ear Bluetooth that has a fixed boom I'd really, really appreciate it. Goodbye Motorola!
on August 18, 2015
Product was implied as new, the one I received was obviously not new I could see the wear on the product, pretty easy to detect. I bought one
early for the same price and the item was new.
Dr. Ramskov
on April 30, 2016
I have had issues with just about every Motorola product I have ever had(dating back to the 80s...), but their Bluetooth Headsets are better than any of the other bluetooth headsets I have tried(some costing more than $100).... This worked great right out of the box. No problems....

My only complaint about their Bluetooth Headsets are the H17 models would last the better part of a year, and then need to be replaced. Seemingly overnight, they would work great one day, then the next day I could either hear the person on the other end of the line but they couldn't hear me, or vice versa....

But the sound quality has always been great(when they worked) and no complaints about people not being able to hear me(when they worked)...
I have had issues with every other bluetooth I have tried over the last 9 years, and the Motorola worked the best.

I would not recommend any other product by them, tho.....
on February 22, 2016
Best Bluetooth hands free device I have ever owned. Eight hour talk time, very clear voice sound. I would recommend this to anyone. I bought one for my wife, liked it so much I bought one for myself. Comes with a few different ear pieces for your comfort.
on April 17, 2016
I've been using Motorola Bluetooths for about eight years now. This is the 1st time I've bought this model. I've had it for about a week now. It Works just like the Motorola elite flip or the H17txt. Only lighter and the buttons are better placed. Also I have put the hours of batt. life to the test and it's pretty dam close !! I was watching tv and YouTube on my phone for 7 Hrs. and I shut it off then on and it said it still had an hour of talk time. Definitely worth the money.