Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on June 27, 2013
I buy a lot of jazz CD's from Amazon and my CD player recently wore out. It was a boom box and the sound was not very good so I looked around for something exactly like this one. The bass and treble are perfect, it has a number of easy to use functions, is easy to place, and I have been playing it for hours per day since the day I got it. What a nice sound!
0Comment26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2013
NICE LOOKING UNIT WITH GOOD SOUND. BEST FOR SMALLER SIZE ROOMS. GOOD VBALUE FOR THE PRICE. ONLY NEWER I PODS PLUG DIRECT, OLDER ONES NEED CORD SUPPLIED IN BOX.
on August 14, 2013
Very nice design. I got this as a second, compact stereo for the bedroom. The iPod/iPhone dock accommodates devices with the newer Lightning connector, but you can connect an iPod with the older, 30-pin connector, a little less elegantly through the USB port. The sound quality is good -- a little dry, with a little less bass than I would like -- but you get what you pay for. This is not an idea primary sound system, but it is an excellent, stylish second stereo for office, bedroom, etc.
on September 5, 2013
Great product, it has very nice sound. It is Cd,radio,ipad ipod and iPhone capable! Would recommend to anyone! Good buy!
on December 9, 2013
I just set up my HC28 and tested with a CD and my iPod Touch 5: everything functions properly. I have been looking for a iPod dock for my room for a while as I only have my Sony CFD-E90 boombox that I have been using for awhile. Went Black Friday shopping looking for a back-up CD player just in case my boombox breaks down one day (not happening any time soon, my Boombox is one of the most sturdy gadgets I've ever purchased) and manufacturers would no longer make CD players in the future. Initially looking for a Sony compact system, I came across this Panasonic one and decided to go with it after doing some research. Cnet gave it a pretty decent review in the beginning of this year for its price, value, and pure sound. So below are somethings I found out after playing with it for half an hour; hopefully it would answer some questions for potential buyers as I asked the same questions while shopping:

1. Slick design, although a lot of reviewers say that this system is small, I have to say that it is not as thin as I expected.
2. Sliding door opens for CD placement.
3. The iPod dock is for iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPod Nano 7...basically it has the lightning pin.
4. Earlier generation iPod product users would need to use a separate USB cable to connect. The system have a USB slot at the top to connect. The slot is also used to connect iPads.
5. The sound seems a bit "muffed" compare to the boombox I have been using. It doesn't sound as "pure" as the Cnet review suggested. However, it is not too bad. The sound would be the only thing I am a bit disappointed about, everything else is great (so far).
on December 8, 2013
Liked this so much got one for my wife's studio and one for our sun porch...great sound. Small, stylish and easy to operate.
on October 4, 2013
Nice little system perfect for my little girls room to play their stories at night. Good sound Just wish there was a repeat all function.
on March 20, 2014
great little unit, sounds good and works great fo ipod 7th gen and cd player,good remote function, easy set up
on May 16, 2014
I bought this as a returned item in good condition and it had a small scratch on the front. I got a really good price for a terrific little system with good sound. It's easy to use and has a remote control. It arrived as described, and the scratch on the front is barely noticeable, I am extremely happy with this purchase
on January 5, 2014
I wanted this strictly for private use in my sewing room so I could listen to books on my iPod. I like the slim style, and so far seems to be serving my purpose well.