Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 28, 2014
My only criticism of this product is that the posts are too short for pudgy ear lobes. I am afraid to wear them daily for fear they will fall out. I am also nervous when wearing them for brief periods, despite the use of ear guards as, again, they work themselves out of your ear lobes. However, if you have skinny ear lobes, this would probably not present a problem. They are truly elegant and understated in appearance and could easily be worn for a dress-up occasion, even though they are just costume jewelry.
on January 13, 2015
The back came off the next day. They look kind of cheap. The reason I returned them was because they were way smaller than I imageined. I wish they were bigger and dangled more, although they are very sparkly.
on August 20, 2013
These are really beautiful and sparkly, but a bit less black in color than I hoped - closer to a dark charcoal gray. They didn't quite match with the outfit I planned to wear them with, but I am keeping them and will certainly find other times to wear them. Still quite pleased!
on July 24, 2014
These earrings looked really attractive online, so I ordered them. When I received them, I was surprised that they were much smaller than I thought. I decided to keep them as they do sparkle, but I would have been happier with a longer dangle earring.
on February 19, 2013
I bought these earrings for my daughter in law, who wears lots of black, and she just loves them, she wears them everyday
on December 30, 2013
I would never have guessed these were crystal earrings; they look like the real deal and I've been purchasing jewelry for over forty years (my daughter thinks I need intervention therapy). Many compliments already.

Had to update this review. The post broke the third time I wore these earrings; very disappointing. However, Amazon's going to refund the purchase even though this happened after the return date expired.

02/22/14 - The seller not only shorted me $10 on my refund but charged a "restocking" fee. REALLY? How do you restock a broken and damaged item? However, Amazon is making up the difference in the amount. Thanks, Amazon and I'll never buy from these people (MLB) again.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2014
these earrings are gorgeous!..they sparkle and catch the light (and my friends eyes) whenever I wear them.

truthfully, they appeared larger than they are...but having worn them many, many times since I received them....they were fine

SPARKLE ON GALS !!!!!!
on September 25, 2013
arrived on time and in great shape. They came in a little gift box. So it is ready to give as a gift. It is perfect for that that little something you need for for that little understatement with the little black dress.
on August 14, 2013
They are dainty and just what I wanted to match a black sequin top. The drop is not too long and they are not too heavy.
on May 17, 2014
I bought these earrings for a Mother's Day gift for my mother and she loves them! They are gorgeous! They are not big earrings but they are very classic and beautiful. If my Mom is happy, I'm happy!