Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on April 1, 2015
The watch is mice but BEWARE!
First, the ticks in the watch are smaller than the picture so the picture is heavily enlarged. Second, the blue does not stand out as much as in the picture. Its a very dull blue. Although it looks way better in the sun! And the packaging is really nice! It comes with a second strap(brown). Oh and PS read the insteuctions on how to set up the watch first! It should be a white colored pamhoelet.
review image review image review image
on September 23, 2014
Excellent watch, to say the least. Comes exactly as shown, if not better in person. The box it came in is a large orange box, and once you open it, it has a two-year warranty card (must register it to engage the warranty), an informative instruction booklet, and a cleaning cloth. Watch face is a gorgeous indigo blue, and shows very well in the sun. The face is rather large, though, so if you don't like large watch faces, this isn't for you. So far, it holds time very well, down to the minute. The watch bands are truly real leather, so that was a plus for me. Another plus was that it is water resistant to 50 Meters, or 164 Feet. One problem is that if you have a small wrist like myself, you may need a leather hole-puncher to make another hole.. Other than that, I was definitely impressed, and would recommend it to someone else.
on January 25, 2015
Love the watch! This is my second Stuhrling Original watch and I plan on buying more. It comes in a nice box (bright orange though) with a cleaning cloth, card of authenticity and warranty card along with another band. The leather bands are all interchangable across the Stuhrling brand which is nice. Movement is smooth and correct, this watch is battery operated which isn't clearly stated but is a valid assumption since it's not a skeleton watch. The color of the face is a darker blue, like in the video.
Overall, it's a great watch at a great price, I get plenty of compliments on both of my Stuhrling watches.
on November 6, 2014
I get compliments about the look of this watch all the time. People are always shocked by the low price tag. It's great that it comes with two straps so that you can match it to any outfit. I bought a second for a friend. Highly recommend.
on June 2, 2014
The title speaks for itself. The watch is stunning to look at, particularly because of its ocean blue background. Make sure to replace the strap to the brown leather one, otherwise the watch will look too ostentatious and thereby undermining it's own elegance. As for the prevalence of "Swiss" in the advertisement, take it with a grain of salt. It is made in China so the discounts often advertised for Sturhling watches are simply the result of arbitrary price markups. Nevertheless, I would buy this watch again merely because of its gorgeous design.

As an aside, it doesn't quite run like clockwork. I thought it would be on the dot but isn't quite in regard to the date. I set the time once since I received it and it still is perfect to the second (as most modern battery-powered watches would be). The issue is the date counter that sometimes needs repeated adjustments before it begins to follow the actual date; however, that is a trivial concern.
on July 30, 2015
Like other reviews have said the blue face is a bit darker than expected but it looks great! The easy pins make it simple to swap the straps and each one adds a different style to it. Definitely worth the money, seems well built as well.
on April 21, 2015
I bought this watch months ago due to its look and available straps and I am glad I did. It still works and looks great. I had a few compliments on it as well. The only thing different was that the face is 1-10/16" in diameter which is bigger than average size and surprisingly doesn't feel heavy on the lower forearm/wrist area.
on March 30, 2016
Good watch looks nice.
However the pin does poke into my hand and the edges of pin is slightly sharp. Wish is wasn't as big, chunky. The face is on the larger side but not bad and is also on thicker side not slim at all. Band is cool as its easy to change and looks nice.
I'm not vouching for quality but
Overall nice peice for you Money as convenience of shopping
on May 18, 2016
I have 4 Sturhling watches now, and I see myself buy quite a few more if the design and style stays as good in quality as it is. The face on this one is bit bulkier than I would typically go for, but every watch has it's place. Everywhere I go they always get compliments. Just be aware that the blue isn't as brilliant as the picture shows. Most of the time it just looks black.
on November 5, 2015
After searching for about four hours for watches on Amazon I decided on this classy watch for its simplistic design and small window to see the date. As has been mentioned by other reviewers the blue face is a very dark blue when not in sunlight. When in direct sunlight it shines like in the picture. The straps are comfortable and good quality. I would definitely recommend this watch. Would definitely purchase again.