Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men's Under Armour Ignite Camo II Sandals Realtree AP / Timber / Hunter Orange
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 8, 2013
I got these for my husband who is particular with his shoes...getting him to wear sandals is sometimes tough so the camo was great. They are really cushy and he loves them! The only issue is when they get wet they take a long time to dry but he just doesn't wear them in the water and that solves that problem. Fits true to size and great quality.
on November 16, 2013
Very comfy padding, I like them to wear around the house, I probably should of gotten a size bigger..they fit if I am standing still, but once I start walking I have to re-position my feet since my toes hang off the top edge and the velco easily breaks apart when climbing stairs, they are my back up pair, I'll stick to crocs as my everyday flip flop
on April 17, 2014
I typically wear a 7 in men's sizes, but these were a little on the small side. They still fit, and will need some breaking in, so I won't send them back, but when I first tried them on I thought they were for little boys, not MEN as advertised. Next time, I'll order the size 8, because they are EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE I will probably order another style.
on April 10, 2014
My youngest wore his first pair out, and he loved them, very comfortable. I ordered him another pair and my oldest tried them and also like how comfortable they are, so I purchased him a pair. The both wear them constantly and both find them comfortable and long lasting
on March 20, 2013
matter of fact, im wearing them right now. super comfortable. and light weight and just great to wear with anything you want to be comfortable in.
on May 6, 2014
Before ordering these slides I read a lot of the reviews, a lot of people were saying that this item fits about a size smaller than the one that they ordered. So I ordered one size bigger than I normally wear and they fit perfectly! I would recommend these to anyone, but keep in mind the size difference.
on April 26, 2014
I followed the measurement guidelines and as a woman worked like a charm. I usually take a smaller size if ordering male shoes, but not this time. Was surprised that the fit was perfect for my size 9.
on April 17, 2015
I wore these all summer and fall outdoors. Fishing,camping, lawn mowing. all winter indoors. And I'm probably going to wear them this spring outdoors too. Love them. The fabric does wear holes into it pretty quick but still the most comfortable sandals I've ever owned. They dry quickly as well. I'll be buying a new pair soon . not because they have been worn out so much as I would like a newer looking pair that haven't been put trough hell
on November 23, 2014
I bought these for my dad a year and a half ago. I have my own memory foam slides and know how comfortable they are...when he got a heel fracture I figured they may give him some extra comfort. They did!

He wore them every where for about 3 months and then he used them around the house instead of slippers. The memory foam still have life but the fabric has torn off so it is time for a new pair.

I have purchased memory foam slides from various brands, Under Armour and Nike make them like no other.
on December 15, 2015
I wear these almost everyday, outside or around the house. I love that I can just slip them on and I love the fact that they are camo. They don't slide when I walk nor do they make the weird flip flop sound. Ive bought two pairs only because my dog ate my first pair and I couldn't live without them.