Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on January 4, 2015
I wasn't ready for this shirt.

I bought it for a 4th of July party, thinking it would be a fun gag shirt. Little did I know. I pulled it out of the box and immediately sank to my knees and wept tears of pure joy, and by "pure joy" I mean "pure Jack Daniel's". I strapped it on and my max bench press increased by a 100lbs. I wiped the whiskey from my face, looked in the mirror, and in my reflection I saw him behind me.

George Washington. Looking stern and powerful. He nodded once, an affirmation. I knew what I had to do.

I flung myself from the bathroom window and this shirt literally turned me into a bald eagle, I flew over Iraq and pooped tomahawk missiles on ISIS positions, then I flew back home and turned into a 1967 Pontiac GTO and drove all night until I arrived at Pussytown.
33 comments|188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2014
Quite possibly the best tank top ever created.

When I wear it chicks won't stop asking for my number, dudes won't stop asking for my autograph, and animals bring me bottles of the finest bourbons from all over this great land.

When you wash this sweater it comes out of the dryer already folded.

One time I wore it to a casino and the pit boss insisted on letting me gamble for free.

I can't make love to my wife while wearing this sweater because she gets pregnant EVERY time. We have 12 kids.

I once got pulled over for speeding while wearing this sweater and the cop wrote himself a ticket.
on March 29, 2016
The only reason this gets one star is because it was red white and blue. The advertisement had a male model wearing the top. But when it arrived, the tag says, "WOMEN'S FASHION". So needless to say this won't fit the person it was intended for. THUMBS DOWN.
review image
on August 5, 2015
I'm a solid XL. That size fits me perfect in every shirt. This was skin tight, had to stretch it out and wear it to bed a bunch of times to make it bigger. Also jumped in the pool with it to make it bigger. Washed it inside out, faded slightly then stretched it out while it was wet. Now fits ok
on November 20, 2014
Only con to this product is that looking at it, the flag is obviously hanging backwards. Stars should always be at the top left no matter how it's hung. But it's only a tee, I can get past that. Freedom.
on July 18, 2013
Normally I'm a Large but to be safe I ordered a XL. The XL feels like a medium to me. The Blue is the light color and overall the entire shirt feels cheap. They did process my return without problems
on July 2, 2015
Extremely small; I am 6'2 200lbs and typically wear a Large, sometimes an XL, and went with an XL based on the reviews. The arm holes cut into my arm pits and around the waist was stretched out all the way. I had to reorder a 2XL which fit better...the neck hole is rather large, though.
on July 9, 2015
First off, you can NEVER go wrong buying any kind of shirt with the American flag on it, so you should get it for that reason alone.

BUT as far as sizing goes it does run small. I typically wear a Large (or large tall) when it comes to shirts. I am 6'8 and 200lbs and I ended up ordering an XL. To my pleasant surprise it fit perfectly right out of the package! I have yet to wash it so I am not sure how it handles discoloration from the washing process, but it has held up well so far. I expect it to shrink, I believe that it is made out of 100% cotton.

My recommendation is buying one size bigger than what you normally wear.

Definitely buy this shirt!!
on September 13, 2014
I'm a female that fits into men's L shirts perfectly. I love the torso length of guy's products. This is a little looser than most tanks and shirts that I buy but it looks nice and came super quick in the mail. Fits my bf fine but with a little wiggle room. Overall a great purchase.
on April 7, 2016
If I could give it no stars, I would. Do not buy this tank top. It is NOT a men's tank top. It is women's. It clearly says it on the tag, labeled "women's fashion". Very small. A medium fits like an extra small. The material is cheap. The customer service is dreadful at best